or Connect

Posts by NowhereOutThere

Drops!
The first thing for sale is a Nom de Guerre black/gray cardigan that retailed for over $200. I bought it NWOT, tried it on, and realized it did not fit. It's an XL, but fits quite slim through the torso. The material is 100% cotton, so it's a cool alternative to 100% wool cardigans and sweaters for the summer. I wouldn't mind keeping, I could probably try shrinking the armholes through the dryer (the major fit problem for me). I paid around $90 for it, but I'm letting it...
Derp, goes in B&S: SW&D. Reposted there, delete this thread please. Thanks.
The first thing for sale is a Nom de Guerre black/gray cardigan that retailed for over $200. I bought it NWOT, tried it on, and realized it did not fit. It's an XL, but fits quite slim through the torso. The material is 100% cotton, so it's a cool alternative to 100% wool cardigans and sweaters for the summer. I wouldn't mind keeping, I could probably try shrinking the armholes through the dryer (the major fit problem for me). I paid around $90 for it, but I'm letting it...
They are indigo MII raws in the 19cm cut. I bought a pair a month and a half ago.
SOLD, thanks Eddie! So, I have a pair of 19cm Dior jeans in the "Wildcat" wash, from S/S 2010. They are lightweight, and perfect for the coming spring and summer months. They were bought brand new, and I've worn them a grand total of seven or eight times. I still have the grey Dior tag that comes attached as well. They are size 33, but run a tad on the slim side so keep that in mind. If people are interested, I'll take measurements using the BiG method. I'm asking $230...
I concur with the above. This jacket is awesome, I would buy if it was a size 50.
PM'd...
Looks like ImageShack strikes again...
PM'd about the clawmarks.