or Connect

Posts by NowhereOutThere

Up for sale is a like new BoO button down that I acquired about a year ago and have worn a grand total of once since I bought it. The material is quite nice and the cut is why you buy this brand. Measurements: Chest: 20 inches Shoulders: 18.5 inches Tag size is large, but fits more like a slim medium.
So, after careful consideration, I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that most of my BoO polos do not fit me anymore. So, here they are. All are tag size large, but they really fit much smaller. I would peg them at smallish mediums. Price is $40 each, shipping is included, and discounts are available if more than one is purchased. Blue/White stripes: Chest: 20.5 inches Shoulders: 16.75 inches Dark blue multi-striped: Chest: 20.5 inches Shoulders: 17...
I just got this shirt from user TWorksheets, and it is heart-wrenching for me to put it back up for sale so soon. However, I wouldn't be doing this if the shirt fit. The shirt itself is just outstanding, from the muted color palette to the interesting details (such as the patchwork areas of the shirt that blend in seamlessly when not looking at the shirt in great detail) to the fabric, which is beyond amazing for summer (incredibly light but still durable feeling). I can't...
Up for sale is an insane vest by Band of Outsiders. Gorgeous navy wool front with a discrete herringbone pattern compliments a sumptuous striped quilted lining and back. The details are stunning, ranging from the gold tipping to the high-quality buttons that are far from traditional. This vest was not made by Martin Greenfield, but was made in Italy. The vest, while a size 3 (Large, technically), is far from a large. I would place it firmly between a small and medium- it...
This shirt is amazing, but I'm sadly parting ways with it since it doesn't fit as well as I would like. The dove gray fabric is light and gauzy in comparison to the thicker white cotton collar, and the gray fabric has this rough irregularity to it when held to the light. It's a bit wrinkled from storage, but I haven't worn it since I bought it (put on many times, but then decided not to wear it out). Retail was probably outrageous (mainline Geller, not the Seconds line),...
Up for sale are a pair of N&F Slim Guys that just do not fit. These probably fit a true 33 best, and are really like new. I bought them used and the previous owner did not wear them for too long, and its quite evident. The denim is still nice and rigid (and unwashed!), and there are no noticeable fades to be found. Measurements (BiG style): Waist: 33 inches Thigh: 12 inches Hem: 8.25 inches
I bought this early this year from user andrewgreg, and it really is a beautiful shirt. Nice, soft check pattern in cool spring/summer colors that would feel at home in many different wardrobes. I'm not really sure the Gitman fit is for me, as I tend to lean towards a Band of Outsiders large, and don't want to have the shirt shortened/taken in for that fit. I've never worn the shirt other than to try it on in my home. Measurements: Chest: 21 inches shoulders: 18.5...
These jeans are just a bit too slim for my fat (athletic?) calves, so up for sale they go. All of the nice details one would expect from RRL (nice leather patch, great selvage denim, back pocket rivets, etc) at a nice price! I gave these a hot soak last week after wearing approximately 10 times, some minimal fading is going on but, in my opinion, the flecks of sapphire mixed with the dark indigo make for a really cool contrast. Measurements: Waist: 16.25 inches Thigh:...
I've finally stopped trying to convince myself that these fit nicely on me. These are in good condition with plenty of life left in them. I bought them in December via a member here who had IIRC had only worn them a few times, and given them a soak. I just recently washed/hang-dried them with some Woolite Dark (who doesn't want clean jeans?). Fading is minimal, except for two spots in the back (one due to a wallet fade, and the other I'm not sure but it looks pretty...
This is a piece that I bought at the tail end of summer last year, thinking of saving it for the spring season this year. However, it was a mistake thinking that I would need a jacket for spring in the desert... So up for sale it goes. It was bought NWT from Barneys, but I had taken the tag off when I first bought the jacket (not that it would do much now, anyways). The jacket features some really cool details, such as grosgrain linings for all of the zippers, a double...