or Connect

Posts by norcal_indy

I bought these last spring from TBS but have resigned to the fact that they're too small. They're wearable with very thin socks but 45s are much more comfortable. Brand and Model: CP Tournament High Purchased from: Bought new from Tres Bien Shop Condition: 9.5/10 (note: the white sole was made to look slightly distressed) Times Worn: around 5 times Color: Black Size: 44 EU Accessories: Shoe bags but no box. Shipping: UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail included Notes on...
I bought these last spring from TBS but have resigned to the fact that they're too small. They're wearable with very thin socks but 45s are much more comfortable. Brand and Model: CP Vintage Low Purchased from: Bought new from Tres Bien Shop Condition: 7/10 (some indigo on the rear suede and tongue from denim) Times Worn: around 20 times Color: Navy Size: 44 EU Accessories: Shoe bags but no box. Shipping: UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail included Notes on fit: For...
I bought these new from Unionmade last year but also ordered a custom pair in Burgundy directly from Quoddy and tend to wear those much more often. These are great shoes but just don't get a lot of wear. Brand and Model: Quoddy Blucher Purchased from: Bought new from Unionmade (I'm the original owner) Condition: 8/10 Times Worn: around 15 times Color: Navy Size: 11D US Inside: Lined Sole: Brick Accessories: Shoe bags but no box. Shipping: UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail...
I bought these from Leather Soul about a year ago and just really haven't worn them much as I tend to wear boots or sneakers. They're beautiful shoes. Brand and Model: Tricker's Keswick Purchased from: Bought new from Leather Soul (I'm the original owner) Condition: 9.5/10 Times Worn: around 10 times Color: Navy/Brown Size: 11 UK / 12 US Sole: Dainite Accessories: Shoe bags but no box. I might be able to find an extra set of laces. I'll also include some Saphir wax and a...
I'm not aware of anywhere else, either, but here is a list of online stockists. I haven't updated it in a while, though.
I received my boots a couple weeks ago. The quality is actually much better than I'd expected but there is a bit of heel slippage. I'm guessing I'll end up selling them as I've purchased like 5 pair of boots since April and don't really have a need for these any longer.
I wear a 45 in MMM GATs (comfortably snug) and a 45 in Augusta backzips (more roomy) but it seems like Augusta-sizing isn't very predictable.
I originally ordered these boots in April 2011 and finally received them over the holidays. The boots are actually quite a bit nicer than I expected, but I had already planned on putting them up for sale as I no longer have as much of a need for them. I'll update the post with better pictures upon request. Condition - I've worn them three times. They're in excellent condition. Notes on Fit - The 11EE fits pretty well in length and width but something feels a bit strange...
Stephen called me.
Heh, my boots shipped today (Charcoal Nubuck). I ordered them on 4/14 and originally bought them to use as motorcycle boots for shorter rides but have since acquired a different pair of boots for that purpose. Will most likely put them up on B/S (11EE).