or Connect

Posts by ohyoumad

Simple, somewhat stupid question - Wearing a belt under my clothes, oftentime it's poking out like crazy under a slim fit oxford or t while wearing un-tucked. Any solution for this problem, or just ditch this belt?
Anyone have any experience with J. Crew TALL sizing? I'm 6'3-6'4, 170lbs and looking for some decent polos and just plain t-shirts. If not J-Crew, any other suggestions for brands tailoring to taller/slimmer guys?
Appreciate that! And with Selvedge, I'm assuming that's just a standard attribute of all HQ denim. They didn't advertise it as selvedge but I'm assuming it is.
Got a Newb question... I ordered some RRL denim just to try as I've heard some good things. I tried like 3-4 different washes, all in slim fit. Still waiting to receive. They are all "selvedge" I'm assuming? I had a nice discount code to use so I went crazy, but besides paying for the name, what "extras" am I paying for in a RRL jean besides the selvedge seam at the bottom? I know there's a $70ish markup at least because it's RL, but what else should I look for in...
That logo is Umbro.
Any reccomendations for a tall guy buying shorts? I'm 6'3. It seems like buying shorts (or pants for that matter) are impossible. The rise seems to always be the problem area. I tried just picking up some cheaper shorts from Lands End/Gap, and the rise in them is just riding up on me like crazy. Any recommendations (brands to look for)? Or should I buy bigger and have them tailored? How much can a tailor take in on a pair of shorts?
Will try posting this again before I make a new thread.. I'm 6'3, 160-165 lbs, and it's impossible for me to find pants that fit me right. I've got a small chest (36" I believe) and bird legs from the thighs down. I run, and am in good shape, but I'm pretty sure that my crotch/thigh/top block/torso area is extremely awkward and disproportional to the rest of my body, throwing off the fit of everything I wear. Everything I have tried on in the past year in my traditional...
I'd rather buy something with a little better quality than H&M. Although at this point, i'm more concerned with the fit than anything.
I'm 6'3, 160-165 lbs, and it's impossible for me to find pants that fit me right. I've got a small chest (36" I believe) and bird legs from the thighs down. I run, and am in good shape, but I'm pretty sure that my crotch/thigh/top block/torso area is extremely awkward and disproportional to the rest of my body, throwing off the fit of everything I wear. Everything I have tried on in the past year in my traditional size (32 x 34), doesn't fit me right, usually in the...
what's the best Rivet year round chino material?