or Connect

Posts by ohyoumad

Appreciate that! And with Selvedge, I'm assuming that's just a standard attribute of all HQ denim. They didn't advertise it as selvedge but I'm assuming it is.
Got a Newb question... I ordered some RRL denim just to try as I've heard some good things. I tried like 3-4 different washes, all in slim fit. Still waiting to receive. They are all "selvedge" I'm assuming? I had a nice discount code to use so I went crazy, but besides paying for the name, what "extras" am I paying for in a RRL jean besides the selvedge seam at the bottom? I know there's a $70ish markup at least because it's RL, but what else should I look for in...
That logo is Umbro.
Any reccomendations for a tall guy buying shorts? I'm 6'3. It seems like buying shorts (or pants for that matter) are impossible. The rise seems to always be the problem area. I tried just picking up some cheaper shorts from Lands End/Gap, and the rise in them is just riding up on me like crazy. Any recommendations (brands to look for)? Or should I buy bigger and have them tailored? How much can a tailor take in on a pair of shorts?
Will try posting this again before I make a new thread.. I'm 6'3, 160-165 lbs, and it's impossible for me to find pants that fit me right. I've got a small chest (36" I believe) and bird legs from the thighs down. I run, and am in good shape, but I'm pretty sure that my crotch/thigh/top block/torso area is extremely awkward and disproportional to the rest of my body, throwing off the fit of everything I wear. Everything I have tried on in the past year in my traditional...
I'd rather buy something with a little better quality than H&M. Although at this point, i'm more concerned with the fit than anything.
I'm 6'3, 160-165 lbs, and it's impossible for me to find pants that fit me right. I've got a small chest (36" I believe) and bird legs from the thighs down. I run, and am in good shape, but I'm pretty sure that my crotch/thigh/top block/torso area is extremely awkward and disproportional to the rest of my body, throwing off the fit of everything I wear. Everything I have tried on in the past year in my traditional size (32 x 34), doesn't fit me right, usually in the...
what's the best Rivet year round chino material?
Are the Rivet Chinos pretty comparable to the Unis Gios? Looking for something more on the casual side that can be dressed up on occasion. I'm tall and skinny, 6'3, 165, looks like I'm falling between the 32 and 33. I'm thinking since I like them a little slimmer, I can order the 32 and have it let out if need be? How do you get the SF designation when ordering, a code?
Measurements of the new Terry would be great. I'm 6'2/3 165 lbs....would probably have to order a medium and get it taken in. Just want to be sure.