or Connect

Posts by keykoo

Jil Sander dress pants are cut pretty long. I'm not sure if they are 36" though. For casual you'll either need to goto a shitty big and tall store, do bespoke, or do custom orders.
Someone with giant feet should get these: http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/MAISON+MARTIN+MARGIELA+22/dept/men/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/44323338DW/sts/sr_men80
I'm just visiting my parents in Dallas. Wish I had known about this store sooner, I probably would've picked up a bunch of good deals over the last couple years. They seem to have a ton of sz 46-48 stuff left, probably because everyone in Texas is huge or wear oversized clothing.
Do you know anything about Japanese chef's knives dismal?
Well they have one left cause I picked up the other I got the slightly more pebbly leather (and slightly darker I guess). I think it was the slightly pricier one.
Picked up a 5zip. They have a size 48 left at Forty Five Ten in Dallas for a little over 1k if others are interested.
Killer. If only smaller.
How would we arrange a eyeglass proxy? Where can I look for specific models?
I just wanted to say that impolyt is a great proxy. He proxied a Juun J coat a while back and he was great to deal with. How much are handmade celluloid frames in Japan? I picked up a pair in Korea and they ran me 500 or so. Wondering if they're cheaper in Japan.
Pants designed to be paired with a sportcoat or matching suit are always tailor made (regardless if they were runway or not). There is a small amount of pants that are designed to stand on their own or be paired with his more casual/runway clothes that are not tailor made.There might be some differences in construction, but as far as I can tell there is no marked difference (except maybe the factory in where it was created?) in quality.