or Connect

Posts by keykoo

I think they sell the MIP versions, which are a bit inferior to MII (I have a couple pairs in both origins)
Ah, I wonder if I should just try my luck out when I'm in France next month, although it does seem like its been selling out pretty quickly.
@jwoowoo Any idea of places that might have the distressed L01? I have the normal L01 and although I love it it definitely feels like I have to baby it a bit. Would love to get a nice version of it that I can just beat up. As far as I can tell its not on their websites which might indicate its out of stock and hard to come by in the stores as well.
SLP L01
I sized down one for these (true 41 -> 40), same as Wyatt boots. I also prefer my shoes to fit tighter though.
Cleaning closet and took a pic of shoes that I got in the last couple months. CP Tournament Highs MMM Sidezips SLP Wyatt Converse x CDG Play Highs MMM lows Raf black highs Raf white highs ribbed sole
Wish you had posted this before the blacks went out of stock. Just threw my old pair on the trash because of a hole
Anyone know where I can get a pair of 8/8.5 Black Virgils in Kangaroo? All the online shops seem to only have 9+.
I actually went to Kojima in May. It really isn't worth the trip as a shopper. Jeans Street is lame and a complete waste of time. The Momotaro Factory tour can be interest and the Kapital store is amusing visit as its connected to their factory + is huge for a Kapital store. If you're just looking to buy Osaka/Tokyo will be much better places.
Barneys still has a ton of TB oxford's last time I went.