or Connect

Posts by keykoo

It includes VAT, look up VAT refund on Google.
You can check FR prices by going to YSL.com and changing your location to France. They are significantly cheaper.You should theoretically save 20% or so for VAT if you ship it, however you will most likely pay 20% in duties so it evens out. If you just bring it back you have a good chance of the customs officer not caring even if you declare (I always do). I've never had to pay any duties on stuff I've physically brought back even though I've always declared full value.
I'm pretty sure they still make some pairs from Italy. For example the classic black and white crepe soles in FW last year were retailing for 900 - 1100 USD and if I recall were MII. Even the classic versions usually retail for ~700 or so versus the cheaper price on HBX. Just pointing out the MiP as why they're cheaper in case people get suspicious. The only real difference I've noticed is a slightly different toe box, otherwise leather seems just as good between MiP and...
I think they sell the MIP versions, which are a bit inferior to MII (I have a couple pairs in both origins)
Ah, I wonder if I should just try my luck out when I'm in France next month, although it does seem like its been selling out pretty quickly.
@jwoowoo Any idea of places that might have the distressed L01? I have the normal L01 and although I love it it definitely feels like I have to baby it a bit. Would love to get a nice version of it that I can just beat up. As far as I can tell its not on their websites which might indicate its out of stock and hard to come by in the stores as well.
SLP L01
I sized down one for these (true 41 -> 40), same as Wyatt boots. I also prefer my shoes to fit tighter though.
Cleaning closet and took a pic of shoes that I got in the last couple months. CP Tournament Highs MMM Sidezips SLP Wyatt Converse x CDG Play Highs MMM lows Raf black highs Raf white highs ribbed sole
Wish you had posted this before the blacks went out of stock. Just threw my old pair on the trash because of a hole