or Connect

Posts by keykoo

In general, how does this fit? I haven't seen it in stores but I have been looking for a simple brown suede. I'm not a 46 so asking more generally.
Varies but just assume something along the lines of 15-20% Edit: Customs applies on amounts about $800
I think the stan smiths are probably a rip, but I'm a fan of those buckle collabs~ I don't own a pair but they're at least somewhat unique. Raf shoes are definitely priced a bit high, but its not any more egregious than Rick and some other medium sized designer brands.
D:This will probably be my last SLP purchase, glad they re-issued~
Yeah I have that problem as well, I mean its less "noticeable" due to it being a part of the leather that's always covered but I was pretty disappointed when after one wear there were tears all over the tongue and streaks of black as well.
The silver eyelets also fuck up the white ones by leaving black "oxidation" marks all over them when they rub against the eyelets.
Huh, the L01 in this picture looks a lot less cropped. Do you just have a short torso or did you go up a size?I'm still holding out hoping they'll release a L17 in Calf since I already have a lamb L01 and it doesn't make sense for me to grab another in a separate material.
I love my plaster GATs. I'm surprised they made it so far to sale, but I also think retailers probably went to deep on stocking it.
I picked these up for a pretty good price. I needed some white sneakers that weren't more MMMs. They're pretty comfy and I think I prefer the sole over my GATs.
The sales in 2008 were whack, this year has been good but not anything like 2008.