or Connect

Posts by keykoo

Random closet cleaning. All in good condition. All the jackets are cotton jackets. 1. $75 - Stephan Schneider Dark Brown Jacket Sz IV 2. $75 - Number (N)ine Tan Jacket Sz 3 3. $75 - Number (N)ine Purple Trench Sz 3 4. $50 - MMM Cotton Sweater
Sort of a weird question, but does clothing come with any sort of warranty or repair option by manufacturer? I bought a Junya winter coat a couple seasons ago ('11 maybe?) from Barneys. Because its a heavy winter coat, I barely wore it since I live in San Francisco. It's probably been worn 10 times max over the past four years. While cleaning out my closet today, noticed that one of the toggles had been cut through by the very string that was holding it in place! Seems...
2nd markdowns at Barneys start tmr, not everything included as usual though.
Barneys pre-sale is on
Holy crap, does SS appreciate in value after its used? wtf.
oh sorry, they have a couple different jeans. I have one of the cheaper ones I guess.
I have a pair of these. Good construction and all that jazz. Haven't worn them enough to develop fades but they seem like a good "budget" jean.
Sort of want to get some paint splatter GATS but I have too many GATS as it is...
sz8? Those were the ones that were snatched...
Someone just snatched some CP's from my shopping basket...