or Connect

Posts by keykoo

I goto Arty's in Chelsea. Adding a rubber layer is a very simple job and any decent cobbler can do it. I think I pay 30 or 40 per pair, don't remember.
I disagree with the previous assessment, it does fit oversize (its how its supposed to fit). If you want it to look like a normal "slim fit" shirt than I would recommend going down a size. As a reference I'm almost always a 39 but went down to 38 in this shirt when I tried it on.
ooc = out of curiosity
lister is from Park City Utah, so yeah, probably baller rich.
Where'd you get the Ramones ooc?
pretty sure those SLP's came out while Hedi was still at the helm, but they could just be rando item #24324235 that Kering throws into production~
Did you pick up that L17 in calf or the washed lamb?
these are ugly af
I always feel like that place is constantly on the verge of going out of business or something.
A lot of the permanent colors don't go on sale. You can usually find them on ssense and other online retailers that are more flexible with stock however. Also I don't think Lanvin sneakers are over-priced when compared to the rest of the luxury sneaker market. They're priced slightly higher than GATs but significantly lower than other designer brands (usually 475 USD).