or Connect

Posts by horse's_ass

I have a bunch of BIN stuff up. PM me on here if you're interested. Highlights include: Alfred Sargent suede chelsea boots Tod's suede sneakers NWT Derek Rose nightshirt Beautiful vintage Dehen varsity cardigan Here are some teaser pictures: [img] Check out listings here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/thingskeptfalling/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Here are some recent oddities: Dunno if I could ever wear a nightshirt. Cool. Wat. These are the real unicorns. Not Sawyer of Napa.
We have one of those liquidation stores in my town. Most of the stuff is shit from Target that has been run over by a forklift. Anyway, today it was like a Bonobos store threw up in there. I don't really care for much for Bonobos shirt/pants/etc., as its pretty cheap. However, there were a couple racks of jackets. This stuff is all new, but the tags have been pulled off. Sizes range from XS- XL. I picked up some for myself and thought I'd throw the offer out there if...
I move that in all future instances of threadshitting, one of us takes it upon ourselves to post a picture of a dog dropping a megadump.
My dissertation was, somewhat centrally, built around a modded level of Office for CS:GO. #science
all you redwings haters can get lost. best franchise in north american sports.
Look at this killer vintage BB parka I found. Boy's 20 but fits like a men's small. Anyone know the approximate era that this was made? Thought I'd offer this up here -- very nice Canali SC. 2 buttons, double vents. Super nice cloth. Missed two very small spots that are basically imperceptible due to their size, location, and color of the fabric. Cost + shipping if anyone wants it. Finally, any of you dudes into these Jil Sander Tailor Made shirts? I...
Just a quick reminder that these auctions all end at 6:00 pm tonight.
Based upon his typing, I sometimes think that 38r is actually a beanbag of gerbils that has somehow found a way to navigate the Internet. And don't get mad, guy. I'm just joking whichu.
I have a number of unique/interesting items on eBay. Auctions end next Sunday (1/11/2015) at 6 pm EST/3 pm PST. Items include: Several Brioni ties Alden black captoes Cotton-Cashmere Incotex (FF) NWT Filson Wool Packer Hat NWT Allen Edmonds overshirt Western and outdoor wear from RRL and Polo Country Recent men's BB blazers Here are some teaser pictures: Check out the auctions here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/thingskeptfalling/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=