or Connect

Posts by horse's_ass

I have 30 some auctions up, all of which end this Sunday (Feb. 14) at 7 pm EDT/4 pm PDT. Highlights include: Couple Hermes ties Norse Project Aros chinos Chinos from Rag & Bone Chinos from Wolf v. Goat Vintage Brooks Brothers overcoat Vintage Pringle cashmere sweater Auctions here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/thingskeptfalling/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= Teasers:
Your best bet is going to be to look for a Tommy Lee groupie board and see if someone will take those off your hands.
Slow month. Everything is available.
Here are a bunch of jeans/chinos that I'm clearing out of my closet. Making them available here before sending them to B&S/the 'Bay. All were thrifted, e-thrifted, or acquired via this thread. All in great condition. 32-34 waist, inseams 32+.Raleigh jeans (NWT) [[SPOILER]] WvG Chinos [[SPOILER]] Rag and Bone chinos [[SPOILER]] Norse Projects chinos [[SPOILER]] Naked & Famous jeans [[SPOILER]]
This jacket is awesome. Send me reasonable offers.
Thanks to all who responded. I'll start sending out inquiries today.
I got a good deal on a couple staple Caruso suits. But, there's a (undisclosed, of course) snag in the back of one and, after looking at it, I think the best bet is to get it re-woven. I'm looking for suggestions for good re-weavers who take non-local work. People on here have mention Alex's in LA, but I'm not sure if they are set up to take work from people outside of LA.
You ain't kidding. These people have a hard time differentiating "personal accomplishments" from "accomplishments of a bunch of 20 year old kids who play for a team I happen to root for." What makes things worse, for me personally, is that this whole CTE thing has really turned me off from the game as a whole. Got better things to do than watch folks cut years off their life.In related Alabama news, a woman come up to me in a thrift store today and, without solicitation,...
Just a reminder that all of the above auctions end this afternoon/evening.