or Connect

Posts by horse's_ass

I've got around 40 auctions ending this Sunday (July 13) at 4 pm EST/7 pm PST. Some teasers: Peep the auctions here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/thingskeptfalling/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Just a quick reminder that all of these auctions end in the next hour or so
Found these last week. Minty waxed cotton J. Crew jacket: Likely NWOT Polo cord. jacket:
Recent outwear stuff: Ibex, 100% Wool, USA Made, Large North Face PrimaLoft, Small Older style Mountain Hardware Fleece, USA made, Extra Large
Thank you sir. If you win, shoot me a PM and I'll cut you a discount on shipping.
Thanks, dudes. You'll never guess who the shoes were made for.
There are many brands with very high MSRP prices that never, realistically speaking, get sold for that much (or get sold, period). If you are looking for a realistic estimate of the item's current value, look at the eBay completed listings. If there are no or very few listings, that should tell you that despite the arbitrary MSRP attached by the manufacturer/retailer, the item has limited value in terms of resale (there are likely a few exceptions to this rule). I've found...
I have a bunch of auctions that end this Sunday (June 29) at 8:00 pm EST/5:00 pm PST. Some teasers: All said and done, I have over 30 auctions that features shoes from Crockett & Jones, a pair of Alligator Mezlan captoes, a pair of Allen Edmonds Manhattans; shirts from Brioni, Unis, Luciano Barbera, Billy Reid, and Epaulet NYC; and a mess of Trafalgar braces,including a limited edition golf-themed pair. Check out the auctions...
Was hoping that someone could help me ID the maker of these shoes:
Anyone looking for a pair of summer shoes? Pair of blue suede vintage bucks.Tagged 12B, could probably work for a 12C or 11.5D.