or Connect

Posts by horse's_ass

Hahah yeah man, sweating the summer out down here in TTown. Been super busy and haven't had too much time for thrifting -- I spent 5 weeks teaching in Paris (worst thrifting city on earth, FYI) and am moving cross-country in a month and half. We still gotta do that meet up at some point!
Generic Man
https://g.co/kgs/hClqQ
Just a reminder that these auctions end this afternoon/evening.
Hi there -- the pit-to-pit measurement on this jacket is, in fact, 23 inches. Thanks for the interest.
I have 45 auctions ending this Sunday, April 17 at 4 pm PST/7 pm EST. All auctions are no reserve with a low starting bids. Tons of stuff for spring and summer. Highlights include: Very recent Canali blazer Deconstructed Our Legacy linen blazer Dunhill wool/linen blazer Loro Piana shirt Several great summer cotton blazers from Marc Jacobs (mainline) Unstructured sweater blazer from Burberry Auctions are here:...
Here is an enormous photodump. Everything is available. [[SPOILER]]
They are real and worth basically nothing.
Those would look awesome if you cut off the tassels and paid someone to polish them for you.
Hi everyone. I have a number of cool things up for auction this week. All auctions end around 7 pm EDT/4 pm PDT this Sunday, Feb. 28. My offerings this week are a mix of vintage and contemporary things. Highlights include: Snuff suede chukkas from Tod's Staple navy blue suit from Brooks Brothers Vintage Martin Greenfield tweed Vintage Orvis fly fishing vest Patagonia "Better Sweater" Vintage Cheany by Church's PTB Auctions can be found here:...