or Connect

Posts by horse's_ass

Cool, thanks for passing that along.Unfortunately, the little dear is in a bit of trouble. Yesterday, we got a call from the shelter that her litter mates' had parvo symptoms. Although she wasn't showing the clinical signs of parvo outside of a little fatigue, we immediately took her to the vet, where she tested positive. She got an IV bag and we picked up some Tamiflu for her. She spent the night at the all-night clinic and did ok -- ate a little bit, no vomiting/etc, and...
Not sure exactly what she is. We're thinking a lab-dachshund mix, which would be awesome.
On Friday, I thrifted this little gal from the local animal shelter:
Here's how I store my tie collection:
Mario's is a nice menswear store in Portland, OR.
goddamnit
that's red fleece. i think it is the tag they used when they first introduced the line. bb color tags only apply to the labels with the traditional script/configuration.
Hello bros. I have 40 some auctions ending this Sunday @ 4:00 pm PST/7:00 pm EST. Check out the auctions here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/thingskeptfalling/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= Some teaser pics:
Look at these two vintage beauties I found yesterday. The Sullivan, Woolley, & Co. might be a thread first? The Izod is somewhere around a 42-44 and the SW&C is 38-39-40ish.
Just a reminder that all of the above auctions end at 7:00 pm EST/4:00 pm PST.Highlights include:RLPL Navy suitJames Perse chore jacketNWT BB Golden fleece self-tipped tieMint AE SanfordsE. Marinella tieEpaulet chambray shirt