or Connect

Posts by horse's_ass

Quick reminder that these auctions end tonight @ 5:00 pm PST/8:00 pm EST.
Hello Dad. Here is a shirt with a hole in it. Love u.
I have a handful of really nice auctions ending this Sunday (May 3, 2015) @ 5:00 pm PST/8:00 pm EST. Items include: Engineered Garments chambray shirt/overshirt Alden Perf Ball Tip Oxfords Several NWOT Bonobos unstructured cotton blazers Gitman Vintage B/D in a great madras plaid Several linen and poplin suits Wolverine 1883 summer oxfords Auctions can be found here:...
Will Leather Goods is based out Eugene, OR. They have stand alone stores in Portland and NYC, and I think they are opening stores in SF and Detroit soon. Nordstrom also sells their stuff. It's nice - I have a couple belts that I like.
Just a quick reminder that these auctions end tonight at 8 pm est / 5 pm pst.
Pretty boy Kyle Korver has the best 3 pt shooting percentage.
Last week or so L-R: Polo snuff suede, Alden calf, Alden calf, Alden shell, Lucchese calf Y not? Half off day.
I've spent the last decade perfecting my secret business plan.
Jompso might be a walking, Internet-using personification of the Dunning-Kruger effect, he's our walking, Internet-using personification of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
I think misunderstanding the central idea underlying modern capitalism while trying to explain how "basic business" works is funny.