or Connect

Posts by Jazzmenco

That is one sexy looking shoe 
A hair over 12.5"
For sale a beautiful pair of  John Lobb  Stamford loafers in museum cashew These have been meticulously cared for. Worn less then 5 times They are in excellent condition, have minimal creasing   Please note the left shoe has some slight dark spots, hardly noticeable, see photos  Included with the shoes are original shoe bags. These shoes are a half size too large for me. I normally wear Lobb 9.5  The size is marked UK10E, 1306 Last, fits equal to generous size...
They are up for sale. Maybe they will appeal to somebody!   
Hideous is a bit harsh(?) Weird  yes. I liked the peccary leather and the color combo and probably had a few too many glasses of wine under my belt.I guess I'm safe to assume you wouldn't be interested in buying them.  
I need some feedback from the "Lobb lovers" I have a love-hate relationship with this rare and unique pair of Lobbs. Some days I really like them and other days ech! They are peccary leather (good), I like the color combo, not crazy about the bias cut toes and so-so on the ghillie lacing. So what do you think? keep or sell?    
I am taking some well deserved time off between jobs. I was doing a little organizing today and found these hidden away in the back of the closet. 
Thinning out my collection  This excellent jacket by  Kiton for NEIMAN MARCUS Has been sitting in my closet for too long It was always a touch too big I have way too many jackets Don't want to deal with alterations Beautiful light weight super 150 wool Navy with stripes Lots of extra hand tailored touches,  The photos tell the story  Tagged size 50L Measures 25 1/4" pit to pit 20 1/2" shoulder seam to seam 26" shoulder seam to end of cuff  34" length from...
  This excellent white linen vest by  ALBERT GOLBERG FACONNABLE Has been sitting in my closet for too long Too form fitting for my not so slim body Perfect summer accessory The photos tell the story  Tagged size euro 58 (US 48) But runs very small Measures 23" pit to pit 24" length  Condition is immaculate
Thinning out my collection  This excellent jacket by  CANALI Has been sitting in my closet for too long Beautiful light weight wool Light gray, 2 button, ventless Lots of extra hand tailored touches,  The photos tell the story  Tagged size 46L Measures 24" pit to pit 20" shoulder seam to seam 27" shoulder seam to end of cuff  34" length from bottom of collar Condition is immaculate