or Connect

Posts by Jazzmenco

You can say that again  I just spent an hour researching CW watches, I've got 5 on my eBay "watch list" no pun intended!
Thank you for introducing me to another temptation.   Great looking watch!
Carmina cognac maiden voyage.
Cognac Cordovan Rain Last
Its been a while, finally had an occasion to get dressed.
The Steinhart is here. OCEAN 1 Bronze hellbraun. Paired with some "Jazzy" shirts. Love it.
Thinning out my jacket collection Three button, double vented, super fine mid weight wool by ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA In excellent condition, seldom worn Tagged Euro 58, US 48L  Chest pit to pit = 24.5" Shoulder seam to seam = 20" Waist = 23" Sleeves shoulder seam to end of cuff = 26" Length bottom of collar to end of coat measured in front = 35" I am a big guy, 5'-11", 220 pounds with long arms and it fits well (although a bit long in the body)
Thinning out my jacket collection Three button, double vent, semi lined, super 100 wool OXXFORD Dark Navy (almost black) Darker than the photos, Beautiful jacket, Oxxford quality is on par with the best Italian and British makers In excellent condition, never worn, pockets still sealed shut Tagged 48L  Chest pit to pit = 24.5" Shoulder seam to seam = 20" Waist = 23"Sleeves shoulder seam to end of cuff = 27" Length bottom of collar to end of coat measured in front...
I WENT THROUGH A HAT PHASE IN MY LIFE AND COLLECTED SEVERAL HATS YOU CAN ONLY WEAR ONE AT A TIME SO MOST OF MY COLLECTION SAT IN THE CLOSET NOW MY WIFE IS NAGGING ME TO SELL THEM (BECAUSE THEY'RE IN HER CLOSET) THIS IS A BILTMORE ROYAL size 7 1/2 (60) - STEEL GRAY - FELT - FEDORA, MADE IN CANADA NEVER WORN, IN ORIGINAL BOX, VERY CLASSY CHAPEAU   
I decided to pass on the lazymans. If there is any interest I can proxy the deal with the seller from Romania. They are brand new with trees. Send me a PM. Very reasonable price. Not sure of the exact size but the previous pairs I bought from him fit me well and I am a 9.5  in Saint C