or Connect

Posts by Jazzmenco

Stuhrling has some pretty good PMW selections.
This pair of VASS shoe trees are too small for my shoe size Excellent working condition  UK size 9 = US 10 I do not know what last these were made for Approximate measurements  outside width = 4" outside length = 12" They have a low instep $50 shipped to USA
A little bit of rayon blended with the linen to minimize the wrinkling, pleassssse.:-)
I use Saphir Reptan. https://www.hangerproject.com/saphir-reptile-beauty-milk.html
Not to worry, when I am criticized  I always consider the source and usually it turns out to be a compliment! 
I would say it is not pure white but does have a touch of a creamy finish.As for the shirt, I couldn't take any more bashing from the button down stuffed shirts  Of course it is a rayon linen blend with a touch of embroidery, no boring stuff for Jazzmenco!
Gracias amigo, unfortunately several people on SF have issues with my shirts          For Sale: CHURCH'S CUSTOM GRADE Peccary Leather Monk Straps, EUC,Tagged 12-C Fit like 11.5 $225 (USD) For Sale: JOHN LOBB ROTHLEY PRESTIGE LABEL,Dark Green Misty Calf,Worn Once, UK 10EE, US 11 $625 (USD) For Sale: ALFRED SARGENT BELGRAVE Chelsea/Gusset Boot, Antique Oak, LEFFOT, Worn Twice, UK...
Gracias amigo, unfortunately several people on SF have issues with my shirts 
The writing inside is very faded, I can make out Johnston & Murphy, aristocrat. Great pair of shoes, eBayed a few years back, forgotten in the back of the closet!
Another watch enabled by this thread, great watch for small $'s INDOOR OUTDOOR