or Connect

Posts by Jazzmenco

Carmina, love the rain last and full brogue style. 
Love the rain last and the full brogue style. Ordered these in 10, should have gone 9.5. Now I know. Arrived in 5 days from Spain. Great service.
I find these boots intriguing however I have a high instep and you mentioned you have a hard time getting your foot in them. I assume the laces are for show and they actually work like a chelsea boot? They are very unique.
I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this link. New William Abraham winter collection. Tis the season, treat yourself to a pair or two or hint hint for xmas present idea! They are pricey but you won't find a better or classier sock on the...
    Festive color combo, loafers are John Lobb
Gray suede, casual, sweat pant style pants by POLO SPORT Button fly, draw string Been sitting in the closet for a long time They were always a little too small for me I wore them once  In excellent  condition, no issues Measurements waist 35" Rise 12" inseam 31.5" cuffs 10"
Thinning out my vest collection For your consideration 2 spectacular vests A black FACONNABLE heavy wool vest Khaki colored cotton back, Blue chambray inside Brass buttons, Four front pockets, two inside pockets Perfect like new condition, pretty sure I never wore it The other vest is a NORDSTROM brand, natural colored linen herringbone pattern Made in Portugal, also perfect, like new condition. Both are tagged XL but run small which is typical of vests They both...
Very elegant.
202 saddle shoes
Ed Green, Bugatchi socks