or Connect

Posts by Jazzmenco

SKULL JEANS by an ALCHEMIST The Skull 5000XX 15th Anniversary Jean Thinning my jean collection I got these several years back from SELF EDGE In my selvage denim craze days I soaked them once but never got around to wearing them Now I've gotten too big  These jeans are made of raw unsanforized 14.5 OZ denim, For their fifteenth anniversary Skull has released a special jean in limited numbers made of a new denim which they developed just for this project. Hiro,...
Thinning out my jean collection Hate to part with these but I have grown over the years. Here is a pair of great fitting comfortable low rise jeans by WESC Slightly faded dark wash blue jeans Model 686 13.25 oz Japanese selvage denim No distressing, Leather patch Gently worn  & broken in Tagged 36 x 32 measurements waist = 37" inseam = 32" rise = 10" ankles = 9.25 across      
Thinning my jean collection I got these several years back in my selvage denim craze days Never got around to wearing them Now I've gotten too big to wear them They are a collaboration between LEVI'S and STUSSY  Ultra rare, only pair on eBay  I did a Google search and could not find a single pair for sale Mid weight raw selvage denim Straight leg mid-rise classic fit  Never worn or soaked Tagged 36 x 34 Actual measurements waist = 36" inseam = 33.5" rise =...
IMPERIAL DENIM JEANS from AUSTRALIA Thinning my jean collection I got these several years back from SELF EDGE In my selvage denim craze days Never got around to wearing them Now I've gotten too big  Imperial offers their great Japanese denim in a more relaxed cut, it's a slight bootcut that's barely noticeable. More of a relaxed straight tube-leg fit than anything else.The denim on these is comfortable yet durable with nice accents like unique silver.These jeans are...
 Are you looking at this page? under catalouge all the lasts are listed and then there are samples of all shoes available.        http://www.budayshoes.com/page/en/index.html#
You won't regret it 
  I concur.
Buday shoes feel more substantial, thicker leather, better soles, metal toe taps are standard. When I hold a Buday in one hand and a Vass in the other, the Buday feels heavier with much better construction. Frankly some of my Vass shoes are just okay quality while all my Buday's are first class. I guess the big difference is the last shapes. Vass offer sleeker Italian style shapes while Buday is more 'stout" Budapester style although they do offer a sleeker last....
They are whiskey shell cordovan, BP39 last.  Double decoration goiser, Double sole.  I got them from @edmorel here on the forum. Buday are incredibly well made awesome shoes, IMHO they blow Vass right out of the water. I have worn them 4 times and they still don't show any creases or rolls. Take note Alden. The first time I wore my Aldens I put them on in my upstairs bedroom, by the time I got to the kitchen both shoes had permanent creases.
Thanks, It is a Tutima German made.