or Connect

Posts by Jazzmenco

My fellow Lobb enthusiasts! I'm trying to research these lovely boots that I acquired on the bay a few years ago. (I'm "considering" moving them?) I'm am striking out on the Sheringham model and the 9501 last. Has any one run across these?    
Wearing my SARB today also
Can't believe how many models Seiko has! I have at least 7 and thanks to my SF friends I want to get more.
What is this crazy language you speak??
Thinning out my closet For your consideration a three button super 180 fine wool jacket by KITON This incredibly soft fabric is very rare Flawlessly tailored - hand cut and hand stitched  Working sleeve buttons Fully lined, flapped pockets, double vented In very good condition, no issues Tagged Euro 58, US 48L Chest pit to pit = 24" Shoulder seam to seam = 20.25" Waist = 23.5" Sleeves shoulder seam to end of cuff = 27" Length bottom of collar to end of coat...
With most of us sitting behind a computer or looking at our smart phone, who really looks at their watch to tell the time?
@RogerP  I got it from this seller, he had it at $399, I offered $350, he countered with $379. Maybe he'll accept that again. Also came with the extra brown strap. He also has one going at auction currently at $300 with a day + to go.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glycine-Mens-3863-34-C6-LB4-Combat-Sub-Automatic-42mm-White-Watch-/332082624302?hash=item4d51aab72e:g:LhAAAOSwUKxYbp4n   Good luck!
Thanks @RogerP for putting things in perspective, I agree with you 100%. Now to change the subject, picked this guy up for $379 new on eBay (and got $38 in bonus bucks). Didn't have this color combo in my collection. I just noticed it still has the plastic protector on the face   
Thanks -  that sounds promising! I just have the jacket.