or Connect

Posts by Troll2

All, I've always had this issue with shirts, but a custom tailor I go to has fixed it for the most part. I no longer want to bleed money on expensive custom shirts, so I've tried Modern Tailor which is a more reasonable price point. However, I cannot find an OTR or even MT shirt that works right. I believe it is either my square shoulders or some kind of shoulder imbalance that is causing this pulling at the button and bunching up behind the neck. Now, from...
Yalls, So my Kindle died and I need a new reader. I have a few questions for those of you that are well-versed in this area. 1) Is there any reader out there that allows for true full syncing between the reader tablet and an iPhone? The Kindle only allows for syncing between Amazon-bought ebooks across devices. It does not sync ebooks that I manually load onto the Kindle. 90% of my ebooks are not Amazon-bought so this is a serious gap in functionality for me. I don't...
After giving my own OP some moar thought, another point is that it really depends on your asset allocation. If you want to invest heavily in bonds, the 401K is definitely the place to do it as you will not be paying income tax on your interest. Similarly, tax-free munis should be allocated to the taxable account.
Debatable. Many 401k plans have 10bp fee funds, which is as low as it gets. Also, if your employer provides a 401K, how much you can contribute to an IRA is further limited I believe. But yes IRAs have a better selection of investments, if you are inclined to pick securities.Why would you expect to have higher taxes when you are not receiving a salary? The only way that is true is if you are taking your 401K withdrawals when you still have a job and are making big income -...
You can borrow against your 401k (essentially an interest-free loan) for the down payment on a primary residence, so I don't think this applies. However, I can see how an upcoming non-residential major purchase could make maxing out a 401k unattractive.
It is commonly given financial advice that one should always max out a 401k before moving on to other investment vehicles. Even assuming 0% company matching, the reasons given for maxing out are that you are putting in money pre-tax, letting it grow tax-free, and only getting taxed once you withdraw in retirement. I've read some contrarian opinions that point out the following flaws in the "max out your 401k" philosophy: If your tax rate is higher when you retire than...
PRICED TO SELL Some items are lightly worn (2-10x). Some items have been hemmed. See images for detail. All items are clean but will be dry cleaned and ironed again prior to purchase. $5 flat shipping. Free pickup available in Manhattan. Amazon Payments or Paypal only. Pant details - see below for images 1) Incotex Blue Wool - $35 Worn ~10x 2) Incotex Blue Cotton - $35 Worn ~10x 3) RLBL Black Chalkstripe - $40 Never worn 4) Engineered Garments Madras - $40 Worn...
PRICED TO SELL Some items are lightly worn (2-10x). Some items have been hemmed. See images for detail. All items are clean but will be dry cleaned and ironed again prior to purchase. $5 flat shipping. Free pickup available in Manhattan. Amazon Payments or Paypal only. Pant details - see below for images 1) Incotex Blue Wool - $35 Worn ~10x 2) Incotex Blue Cotton - $35 Worn ~10x 3) RLBL Black Chalkstripe - $40 Never worn 4) Engineered Garments Madras - $40 Worn...
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Pun get a hobby MS Sorry, I don't support MicroSoft. I am an Apple kind of guy. Sent from my iPad.
"Tit flesh" (vegefied, rotted)