or Connect

Posts by Modern Day Adonis

Made and Crafted -- Levi Sz. 30 Straight Worn 5x Price - $70 shipped obo Levi Capital E Hesher Straight Sz. 29 Straight ~Worn 15 times Price - $30 shipped obo Pictures will be up later tonight.
What is the thigh measurement? I may be interested pending on that number.
Alright, I've let myself go and gotten rid of most of my formal wear only to realize I need a new suit. I'd like to spend
Alright, I've let myself go and gotten rid of most of my formal wear only to realize I need a new suit. I'd like to spend
Lands End/Sears/Lands End Canvas gift cards (1) $100 and (1) $50 Pm me offers.
It's been a little while, this week has been absolutely crazy... Ran a PR of 1:59 in the 4x800, ran 4:31.04c from altitude and kinda jogged the 4x4 (54) The mile wasn't nearly as fast as I had hoped but it's okay for early season and after running the 800 the night before. Had a solid workout yesterday, 3 miles climbing from 490-684 in the first 2 miles then from 684-740. Splits were 5:17, 5:35, 5:26. Pictures as promised, the heat in the mile was pretty crazy...6...
Rabbit, that's pretty wild. Snow running will give your legs a good workout/waste you... My first race (800m) went really well, I ran 1:59 which is a pr by a second. I'm probably good for 1:57 right now which is very encouraging. Just held on to the pack and tried to make a move on the last lap; I felt very strong/it felt easy. Some idiot was running in lane 2 the whole time so I was boxed in but finally got out after a lot of wasted effort. When I ran 4:19 in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by KObalto I pay $15 US. For another reference, mine cost ~$20 after taxes and such. I just replace the heels, it's not very expensive and it doesn't take long either. You could also get taps though I prefer not to.
I have: 43r Brooks Brothers Seersucker Sportcoat Hermes tie - Green with small pink polka dots Wanted: Jackets, pants, shoes, and shirts. Not looking for anything in particular but I'm willing to look at anything. Sizes: 38R 30x32 (31 or longer could work as well) 11.5 C/D 15.5x33-34