or Connect

Posts by ryan24

Your suggestion of avoiding Luxottica and shopping at Walmart is completely oxymoronic why avoid one huge conglomerate and support another.Also, there are tons of independent high end optical lines that don't utilize Chinese acetates contrary to your earlier posts, most of these lines use Italian Mazzuchelli acetates. I am including a short list to help you out Also none of these lines are affiliated with Safilo, Marchon or Marcolin the other optical powerhouses, they are...
BP is usually in the $325-$350 range and yes never buy eyewear without trying them on first!!
Fabio Quaranta Rome (FQR) Long Leather Coat w/ Antique Silver Buttons - Col: Black - Sz: M One of a kind coat, I've had this for a few years and have only worn it once. The leather on this is very substantial and almost armor like. Fabio is an owner of Motelsalieri (and the first Carol Christian Poell store in the world) in Rome. This jacket was built to last an eternity and must be seen to be appreciated...
Great piece from Isaac Sellam, Black Lambskin with what feels like Tyvek bonded to the back. Its a very nice top layering piece and fairly light weight so it could really be worn all year round. Color is listed as black, but id say its really a dark charcoal grey. This retailed for $2200, and this is in 9/10 condition. Marked L fits 48 - Slim 50 Selling for $1100>$1000>$950 1. Carol Christian Poell Nirvana Blazer - Used - Col: Bone - Sz 46 - $650>$600 2. Boris...
Ann D Leather Bomber - Black - Sz: M - New With Tags - $1200>$1100>$1050 I purchased this recently and never got a chance to wear it so it deserves a better home. Fantastic quality as can be expected from Ann fits EU50 Also, listed: 1. Carol Christian Poell Nirvana Blazer - Used - Col: Bone - Sz 46 - $650>$600 2. Boris Bidjan Saberi P11 J-Pants - NWT - Col: Black - Sz M - sold 3. Ann Demeulemeester Leather Bomber - NWT - Col: Black - Lambskin - Sz M -...
Boris Bidjan Saberi P11 J- Pants - Resin Coated Perforated Cotton - Col: Black - Sz M - NWT -$450 Purchased these online and they didnt quite fit right so offering them up for sale. Also selling: 1. Carol Christian Poell Nirvana Blazer - Used - Col: Bone - Sz 46 - $650 2. Boris Bidjan Saberi P11 J-Pants - NWT - Col: Black - Sz M - $450 3. Ann Demeulemeester Leather Bomber - NWT - Col: Black - Lambskin - Sz M - $1200 4. Isaac Sellam Experience Einstein Leather...
This is actually my suit which he didn't end up buying and is available for sale or trade if anyone is interested.
2. Guidi Reverse Steer? (I will check again) black side zips sz 43 (fits size 41-42) Details: black reverse steer or horse I don't remember Vibramed from day one with very little wear on the vibram, not much wear on the whole boot in general. If these were just slightly bigger they'd never leave my shoe collection Price: $800>$750 I'm open to trades for Guidi sz 43.5-44
SOLD to good home
SOLD!!!!!