or Connect

Posts by astris

updated list...
I want everything... except i'm an L/34 as well. Damn it.
I may be interested in trading my... khaki bomber (season unknown) chambray workshirt - FW 08 or 09 size M plaid workshirt - ss 12 or 13 plaid workshirt - fw 12 khaki bedford - ss 13 khaki polka dot fatigue shorts - ss 12 size M traded everything size L unless otherwise specified. only interested interested in trading workshirts for other workshirts. can provide pics if there's interest. looking for.. workshirts bombers/aviators popovers fatigue shorts fatigue pants...
Hope it's authentics not slip ons. Authentics and eras are pretty much all I wear.I purchased the EGxVans authentics over the phone on the day of release. I had no luck trying to pick up the slip ons, but it was days after the release.
Rare pair of EG Fatigue Shorts in size M. These are from SS12 and I believe were only available at Nepenthes NY. Lightweight cotton in a khaki polka dot. The close up pic accurately represents the color.
Probably going to regret this, but the climate here doesn't afford many chances to wear these, thus they've never been out of my closet. So up for sale... Brand new with tags FW13 duck cotton fatigue pants, size 34". Perfect condition. You know all about these. Rare duck cotton offering.
Drop. Only $40 shipped!
another price drop.
Reverse Seam shirt now up on ebay with no reserve. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131406154831
Up for sale is a very rare S.N.S. Herning Start (not Stark) cardigan. This cardigan has not been made in many years as far as I know and is probably one of my favorite pieces they've made. I believe this is from 2009 when Inventory had then remake one last run. This was when they were all still knit in Denmark. Metal buttons. Always stored flat in a drawer (only hung up to take photos). 100% wool, forest green and size medium (TTS).