or Connect

Posts by upwards416

Tellason slim fit raw denim, 31" waist by 33" length, dark indigo with some fading around the front and back pockets. No holes or tears. Good condition with lots of life left, just too tight for me now! $40 including shipping within North America.
1. Kin long sleeve shirt, size medium, hidden button down collar, made by Sydneys in Toronto, size medium, soft navy brushed cotton in excellent condition. 17" shoulder to shoulder, pit to pit 19.5". $40 2. Gitman Vintage long sleeve button-down shirt, size medium, navy with mushroom and squirrel print. Excellent condition, made in USA. 18" shoulder to shoulder, 20.5" pit to pit. $40 SOLD 3. Gitman Vintage long sleeve shirt, size medium but fits smaller, blackwatch...
Never worn out, great condition, the length was just a bit too short for me (I'm 6') and I couldn't make it work. These are a nice heavy khaki, with a 31 waist. See photo screencap for additional measurements. Canadians pay in Canadian dollars, US in US. Shipping is included. $100 $90
Never worn out. Perfect condition, the length was just a bit too short for me and I couldn't make it work. These are a nice heavy khaki, with a 31 waist. See photo screencap for additional measurements. Canadians pay in Canadian dollars, US in US. Shipping is included.
Never worn out. Perfect condition, the length was just a bit too short for me and I couldn't make it work. These are a nice heavy khaki, with a 31 waist. See photo screencap for additional measurements. Canadians pay in Canadian dollars, US in US. Shipping is included.
Hello, For sale are 2 Gitman Brothers shirts, size medium. They have been washed and are in good clean condition. 1. Navy blue, long sleeve with magic mushrooms and squirrels print. A pretty wonderful print, but hardly worn as I realize polka-dot type shirts are not for me. Wear it on your next bender! $70 $55 2. Purple and pinkish plaid. A great, classic summer shirt. $50 $40 Buy both for $80 even! Pay in Canadian or US dollars, depending on your location. Shipping...
Selling a brand new with tags pair of W+H splash camouflage tokyo chino in size 30. Great pair of pants, but made the mistake of buying a size too small. My loss is your gain! $60 + $10 shipping in Canada/$20 in USA.
"some normal stain on the neck and a wash makes it a perfect like new one" Are you kidding? Why would you not wash it before selling?
Selling a few seldom worn items, all made in the USA. Shipping is included in price. Gitman Vintage purple plaid short sleeve, medium. $60. Pit to pit: 20.5" Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5" SOLD Gitman Vintage red plaid long sleeve, medium. $60. Pit to pit: 21" Shoulder to Shoulder: 18" Archival purple sweatshirt, medium tall. $60. Pit to pit: 20" Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5" Length: 28.25" SOLD Archival Clothing navy and grey multi-weave cardigan, medium, new with tags....
This is still available. Make me an offer. Winter is coming!