or Connect

Posts by upwards416

Selling a brand new with tags pair of W+H splash camouflage tokyo chino in size 30. Great pair of pants, but made the mistake of buying a size too small. My loss is your gain! $60 + $10 shipping in Canada/$20 in USA.
"some normal stain on the neck and a wash makes it a perfect like new one" Are you kidding? Why would you not wash it before selling?
Selling a few seldom worn items, all made in the USA. Shipping is included in price. Gitman Vintage purple plaid short sleeve, medium. $60. Pit to pit: 20.5" Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5" SOLD Gitman Vintage red plaid long sleeve, medium. $60. Pit to pit: 21" Shoulder to Shoulder: 18" Archival purple sweatshirt, medium tall. $60. Pit to pit: 20" Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5" Length: 28.25" SOLD Archival Clothing navy and grey multi-weave cardigan, medium, new with tags....
This is still available. Make me an offer. Winter is coming!
It's more a question of the right body type for the fit, which they describe as 'American sportswear' or something like that. I'm a slim 6', 155lbs. I considered trying to shrink it, but I'd rather someone else put it to good use. This would work well for someone broader than I am.
This beautiful Archival wool cardigan, made in USA, was just purchased at their recent online sale and is new with tag. This is a bit too big for me, but perhaps just right for you? $220(new)>>$140>>$115>>$100 Includes shipping. Take this off my hands! 19" shoulder-to-shoulder 21" pit-to-pit 26.5" length From Archival Clothing: "Our Cardigans are made by our friends at Centralia Knitting Mills. Knitted from 4-ply worsted wool on circular knitting machines from the...
for sale, Two Gitman Vintage shirts, size medium. Both shirts have been worn and are in good condition. I just don't find myself wearing these colours anymore. Would also consider trading for other Gitman shirts, size medium. $75 each, price includes shipping anywhere in North America. First up, a long sleeve green cotton oxford. Shoulder - 18" Chest - 20.5" Next, a short sleeve lightweight cotton plaid. Shoulder - 18" Chest - 20.5"
Incredible quality Sunny Sports denim work shirt, size M. Triple stitched seams, made in Japan. I picked this up new from SF and wore once. 17" shoulder 19.5" chest 30" long, tail is another 1" Asking $115 plus $10 shipping in Canada, $15 to US. Paypal gift or add 4%. Fit pics here. It's the second shirt, "Sunny Sports 1965 8oz denim work shirt in light indigo."
Quote: Originally Posted by reedobandito My god, that BoO is perfect. LOOOOOOL
prices for both are dropped