or Connect

Posts by allcapitan

It turned out to be an abomination. Returning asap. Quote: Originally Posted by allcapitan I've got this sweater coming in tomorrow. Opinions? I'm thinking about matching this with some heavyweight khaki's. What else would it go with? Shirt, shoes...
lol! Quote: Originally Posted by Lane yess....give in to your anger.
Quote: Originally Posted by poly800rock they have this in blue now. saw it today. not sure if it close to worth the price though 350 That outfit is amazing.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira It probably sold out because millions of retarded Americans went out and bought millions of dollars of horrible shit. If you had even an inkling to do with it, it was in convincing the lurkers, not regular posters. Noob. It's big time lulz reading about posters pissing away thousands of dollars on shit that cost pennies to make.
LOL, this sweater sold out within a day of my posting a pic here. There are a lot of flame lovin' hypocritical posters on here. Quote: Originally Posted by allcapitan I've got this sweater coming in tomorrow. Opinions? I'm thinking about matching this with some heavyweight khaki's. What else would it go with? Shirt, shoes...
It looks like only new purchases posts. Anyone with a few months of wear and a few trips to the dry cleaners?
Thanks for feedback. I will know for sure in day or two. Quote: Originally Posted by xM. I'm not ignoring the photos. They're boring looking knits that will look and feel and fit like shit in person.
800 for boots?????? No f'in' way. Invest in gold or silver. Go on a 96 hour rampage in Tijuana. Bang a new MILF/bored housewife bored shitless in vegas every night during new year's eve weekend. But boots? Those boots????
lulz. Quote: Originally Posted by altemp For a winter coat, possibly.
So you are ignoring the actual photos then and just going with conjecture. Quote: Originally Posted by xM. they'll probably look and feel and fit like shit in person.