or Connect

Posts by politoskim

price / on this beautiful article of clothing
went to the kings vs hornets game today, and man you guys got to see chris paul on court. it's unreal. the ball to him is like a yo-yo for a sufu member.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet I used to watch them when they had manning, harper, odom and those cats on ktla...probably the best team they had but still don't remember them winning shit. You forgot about the EB, Cassell, Cat, Kaman, and Magette lineup. that team was pretty raw. But seriously, doesnt a Davis/Gordon/Kaman/Griffin nucleus seem legit? If only Davis emulated the work ethic of Kobe.
i'm not sure if this show has been mentioned yet, but i really enjoyed wonderfalls. freaks and geeks, though, is my favorite tv show that was cancelled too early.
Hello all, Christmas is right around the corner, and due to the amount of people I've been blessed with, I've come to realize that I will need some extra cash for the holidays. Thanks for looking! PM me if you have any questions in regards to the thread, pricing, or the like. I will ship as soon as i receive the payment. I will ship with USPS. Tracking Number will be given. Pay-Palers, add on 4% unless you send as a gift. obo me Topman Slimfit Blazer sz 38. I've never...
price drop on the suit + oxford.
technical difficulties...one moment please
Hello all, Christmas is right around the corner, and due to the amount of people I've been blessed with, I've come to realize that I will need some extra cash for the holidays. Thanks for looking! PM me if you have any questions in regards to the thread, pricing, or the like. I will ship as soon as i receive the payment. I will ship with USPS. Tracking Number will be given. Pay-Palers, add on 4% unless you send as a gift. obo me J.Crew Heather/Light Grey Oxford Shirt sz...
sold sold sold. thank you!
in good -->perfect condition and preferbaly not washed yet. thank you