or Connect

Posts by strungoutt1

Thanks. It's definetly one of the great watches of all time. You simply cannot get a better timepeice at this price. You could spend a lot more and get less.
Looking to sell my JLC Master Ultra Thin. 34mm in stainless steel. The watch is in very good condition. I would rate it as "almost new". No dents or scratches. I have a collection of watches, and this one was on my wrist maybe 10 times. The strap from JLC was a $400 upgrade. I think it's much better compared to the normal stock strap in a master ultra thin. The double stitching and upgraded alligator really set the watch off. The strap is still not broken in. The watch...
Looking to sell my JLC Master Ultra Thin. 34mm in stainless steel. The watch is in very good condition. I would rate it as "almost new". No dents or scratches. I have a collection of watches, and this one was on my wrist maybe 10 times. The strap from JLC was a $400 upgrade. I think it's much better compared to the normal stock strap in a master ultra thin. The double stitching and upgraded alligator really set the watch off. The strap is still not broken in. The watch...
For sale Burberry Trench coat. Size 46R. Used once, in perfect condition. Pictures here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burberry-Trench-Coat?item=251078438504&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8934279287795019395
One last shot, 55$ each or $100 for both!
Willing to take $60 shipped each or $110 for both!
Hello, For sale is two Burberry ties. Both are in good condition, having been worn only a couple of times. The blue is very slim, while the red tie is about standard at 3.5". Looking for $70 each, or $120 for both! PM me with any questions.
I purchased the most amazing set of Silvano Latatnzi's off of Ebay about a year ago. I've only had the chance to wear them twice. I normally just take my shoes to the local Nordstrom to get a shoe shine, however the leather finish on this pair is so special I am hesitant. I don't want to change the coloring or do any damage to these beauties, so I was hoping someone could help me out. As it stands I haven't ever taken the time and effort to shine my own shoes. I know...
On Ebay now. Posted link in first post.
Buyer backed out. Anyone else interested?