or Connect

Posts by 89andy

rib knit henleys fit small the marled fabric henleys are regular fit this is just speaking from experience
NOOOOOO the anniversary summer weight edition collection. Was waiting for that
Got these two 90% cashmere 10% nylon "cashmere stretch cardigans" from the final season of +J. Both have been worn once or twice and thats it, basically brand new. Size small. $100 shipped each, msg me for a deal if you want both. Both the wine and the green are very nice colours with a speckled look to them so they arn't flat colours. Nice and slim fit.
Gitman Vintage Indigo Chambray size small $90 shipped SOLD! Worn around 10 times, very very very good condition Gitman Vintage Red/Pink size small $80 shipped Worn around 5 times, almost like new Our Legacy 1940's Denim Hemp Shirt size small $90 shipped SOLD! Worn around 10 times, very very good condition all include shipping within North America only. Contact for other places!
W+H Olive Westpoint Twill Chino Shorts, size 29 $75 shipped worn around 5 times, very new still W+H Chambray Shorts, size 29 $75 shipped worn around 10 times W+H Wool Chinos, size 30 $100 shipped worn once or twice, AS GOOD AS NEW! Never been washed. Lighter than pictured, look at this for actual reference of colour: http://shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/bottoms/products/westpoint-wool-chino-pant-charcoal all prices include shipping in North America only. Contact...
anyone know if theres a coupon for the corner? There was one that only worked for european customers before but any news on one that works for N.A?
update me on the slacks. Curious in the fit and material!
nothing for tres bien shop? Not even a coupon?
new ones are 27" long on the body...granted I havn't washed them yet
tbh i feel ever lane tees vneck and crewneck are too long as well. I'm 5'10 and I wear a small and its already too long, don't see how they can recommend 5'10 as being the TALLEST recommended height for a small really.