or Connect

Posts by add911_11

I wouldn't jump to this so soon. Some VBC range are actually very decent.
I had a fitting yesterday on my 'cool new wool', basically it is a smooth version of fresco but has the body of 12oz, it drapes pretty well and good for summer.I honestly don't think there is nicer summer business suiting cloth than this in yhe price range.
this looks amazing.
Usually CMT for a coat equates to CMT for three piece suit.
I think the outsole is not cut as close as a bespoke will. Nor the heel cup has the typical Cleverley finish. Anyway in the absence of better pcitures, I may be wrong.
It is a very nice pair of shoes but I doubt it is bespoke.
So Vass now has alligator? what an exciting news!
Yes from Dior Homme. Anyway have fun in London.
I worn a suit from them when I was requested by the bloom for his wedding a few years ago. It was decently made (machine full canvass, clean machine buttonholes, standard wool fabric) and looks pretty edge but in a good way. I sold it on eBay and luckily got pretty much most of my money back.Traditional Savile Row RTW lines e.g. Richard Anderson, Gieves & Hawkes are slightly better made (e.g. hand-attached collar, hand made buttonholes, English horn buttons) but their size...
I always wonder how can you guys find these shops.Even local like me only knew the good old few places.