or Connect

Posts by add911_11

I entirely agree that studied machine padding can make good collars and lapels. However, I am aware that only with hand padding, the collar and the lapel can create a flatter and lighter weight finish. Furthermore, collar should really be padded by hand given that it will hug the shirt and neck better than machine padded. Again, I entirely agree that in heavier and dense traditional fabrics, machine padded lapel and collar makes little to no difference, and a good fit...
Unfortunately I have never purchase nor handle any clothes from Oxxford. However from their pictures it does look pretty promising.There is a trick to hand padded lapels. If the coatmaker misses it can cause punkering on the lapels. This may cause the lapel facing "over floating" and not running smooth and pressed down.
You can enjoy searching for the "prefect" tailor, however I can say that there is no such thing.
WW Chan construction is nothing special, at least for me.
Put it this way, besides a better fit, I dont see the suit different to highend Italian garment factory.If you have ordered things from them, the first commission has a very spot on MTM vibe.Again, better to check it out yourself to get ur personal view.
Well I never say one is better than the other, I am only saying the premise that 'side vents must be better than center vent' is wrong.I am submtting that when centre vents are done right, it will be just as good as side vents with its functionality and anesthetic.I noted your argument but I don't think it holds any water. In particular to your social limb, I have the following reply 1) centre vents are very normal in a society we live in and 2) Some garments do looks more...
Have you ever get any crocked or centre evnted suit from tailors? Or this is only based on your experience in RTW?
Those who blindly thinks side vents are more superior should reconsider.
Dear member I am going to offer two exquisite suiting from my personal wardrobe which sadly does no longer fits. Both suits are in mint condition and show no wear and tear. For fit, they are structured, fully canvassed suiting with many details. Both items will fit a typical 38 chest / slim 40. Shipment extra, for 3pc my offer is at 120 pounds and the 2pc at 100 pounds. ***The Following are measurements from the tailor, These are the body measurements when the garments...
The above picture is showing a hand padded canvass but machines padded lapel. Big no no for me...especially paying for that sort of bespoke price tags....