I actually think a burgundy blazer can be really nice, especially if it is a well made, single breasted and nice trimmings.I have turn ups on my suit and blazer sleeves regularly.Where are you going to get your pagoda shoulder?
I am helping my friend to sell his unused odd jackets.
This jacket has a drape fit, good for UK38S to 40S
Feel free to drop me a pm for shipment and cost.
1. No padding on shoulder
2. Waterfall sleevehead
3. True 3 roll 2
4. Half lining
5. Working cuff
6. dual vents
7. fully canvassed
8. Genuine Loro PIana Tasmanan s130 all wool
NOTE: no interior pocket
Flickr 上 CHA-K 的...
There was a wardrobe cleaning since I had gain a few weights. The following items no longer fits me well so I hope they find a good home.
1. Dual vents
2. Slim cut jackets
3. All full Floating canvass (handstitched)
4. Alteration friendly
5. side taps trousers + small fishtail back
6. soft shoulder (HK) + classic shoulder (Savile Row)
7. Savile Row stuff cut by the famous John McCabe.
8. Features Finmersco and William Halstead fabrics
9. 2 items with...