or Connect

Posts by add911_11

The sad thing is my tailor does have any books from Drapers.
Hello guys just a quick question... I am recently engagded to buy a navy hopsack length for new blazer. This will be a under 10oz cloth. I am now faced with offer from Loro Piana, VBC and Zegna 15milmil15... Basically price is not the paramount concern, feel wise Zegna seems to have the finest hand, but do they perform as good as their 15milmil15 worsted wool? If not, since there is only one LP to choose from (one sample I like from the jacketing book), is there any...
I am pretty convinced that this is the bespoke outsource service provided by Ascot Chan in "Element Store"...The work looks very run-of -the-mill.....
I am inclined to think that you probably have too much waist tapering on your garment thus when button up the pulling existed, and when sit down the pulling makes a fold line. How about bringing the garment back for a quick iron and loosen the waist?
My tailor could not get hold of any amd I have the impression that they may offer the same thing.
I am at the same position for next winter and I am looking at Zegna Mongolian cashmere amd getting it made up as chesterfield coat.I dont want to regret by getting my only overcoat in run of the mill covert fabrics.
Jeeves is a well known international dry cleaners... if you have zero contact pethaps that is a safe route to go.
I just want to ask does "Jeeves" provide international ironing service?I am sure some Japanese members can suggest some domestic dry cleaners which are very professional.
That strange.... I refer to G Livingstone because I knew Andy do come down to London to take order / fittings.... so there is no need to go to North for visit.Anyway enjoy your appointment with Dominic...
I see, congrats and I am sure your future wife will apperciate your effort.Having the price factor on spot, I dont have a conclusive UK experience but I can vote to refrain from Graham Browne and Richard Anderson MTM... I have a friend used Andy Livingstone at G Livingstone and I like their cut... It is very Darren Beamen shape but with a more business relaible operation.Their price should not be too expensive.I have also heard something good from Desmond Merrion. No...