or Connect

Posts by add911_11

Yes it is by Grand Tailor.
I dont think fresco wears that cool in Hong Kong.
This is very true, lightweight fresco are too stiff and scratchy for run-of-the-mill customers...On the other hand, the softer hand mohair blend is slightly more popular.
Agreed and actually there are better choice out there than the current fresco manufactured blots.
Some more amateur photos of my ready project in topical weight cool wool. Very happy overall with the new trimmings... it is really worth it In recent commission my tailor had added lapped seams on the coat (back center, back side, sleeves).
With that upper limit why not try WW Chan... their cut will probably best suits your requirment.
Yes Hip the coat will be fully canvassed with the new trimmings I have gathered for my tailor.
Just by the shapshots, I find the german example looks much better than Steed. The german example had a more refined shape.
I am surprise by the quietness of this thread recently.... Is it like no one is making their projects up in Hong Kong?Anyway I will like to share the following baste fitting of my DB blazer x trouser combo (long overdue actually)...The jacket is made up of VBC 8oz hopsack in french navy, surprisingly this VBC has nice colour depth and texture, in my opinion on-par with the Loro Piana choice in my tailor's shop.The trouser is something brand new for me, a current Zegna...
I had a VBC perennial s110 myself.I believe it is a 2x1 twill.However, the performance is good and I don't think it wears quick, obviously not as hard wearing then some English traditional stuff.