or Connect

Posts by add911_11

I actually got a length of H&S flannel in this colour.I will say it is an excellent wintery causal suiting but can't be used as separates...
I think as long as you know what you need from the shop, do pay them a visit.Be warned, they do take cards for payment. All cash preferred.
OK... But that shows a full range of price should be expected.Not really, just do not treat the place like a retail shop and walk around. I only go when I know I NEED to buy something, not like causal visit with out business.
The asnqwe for this question will be too vague. From all these merchant, it can go from $400-$500 for standard worsted to $5000 for luxury overcoating.
I suggest one to visit the premises during weekday... And ensure you are going to buy something from them.They are real whole seller and doesn't like individual customer buying cut lengths in the first place.
Nice stuff man. May I ask the weight in oz? It seems all of them are super heavy in today's standard.
From the photos, this is literally a 'bespoke' shoe isn't it... I wonder if I sent my last to them what will happened.....
This is an excellent interview. Thanks Claghorn.
It depends where your tailor located.....In the Western world, it is easy since that's what they use.However in Hong Kong, new tailor shops often don't have English canvass.
The for the clarification.I mean asking swatches from the trimmings merchant e.g. RichardJamesWeldon or Dugdale.I believe Dugdale are slightly cheaper. I am not sure which are more willing to do with retail orders.