or Connect

Posts by add911_11

Nice find man!
Bloody hell @Penfold that's a lot of place to visit in one day. Btw on WW Chan' fitting next round, better to ask for both sleeves for the baste fitting for a better look. Also look for collars that sits too low on the neck, being loose to the collar and showing too much shirts.
Just to add up...There are various ways to machine padded the chest, there is a way to create the dynamic shape even with machines. However, some coatmakers use the 'standard' method and the coat often needs more wearing to give the chest your shape.Jeff's blog nowadays focuses in CAD technology information and moved away from his previous dissection topics.Actaully I met Penfold today, a nice chap. I want to say to him that in future lookout in the shoulder-chest area for...
As a lawyer one should know there is no "hard and fast" rule.I suggest to you that you should read some men's magazine (e.g. Men's ex, the Rake, Leon) to get a general feel of what you are looking for.Start from that point, you can probably answer a lot of your queries.
A bit too general.In fact, hand padded chest gives more flexibility to the structure. In other words, a hand padded chest can be both soft and hard based on the coat-maker's working.
In some extend, I find Lai's cut too slimming to be unsuitable for real work wear.
I think Lai's cut is very slim and unique. Totally concurred.
For everyone's interest, they also do something like this:This is a mao influenced suiting [[SPOILER]]
No GT stands for my usual tailor Grand tailor in Causeway BayIn terms of hard it cannot get better than this:
I put my bet totally with GT if one wants hard tailoring. they got my pagoda shoulder prefectly.