or Connect

Posts by add911_11

I pick a standard VBC Super 110 book. Lining back in same colour.
I just browse through The Merchant Fox website. I am astonished by the cut length price of their flannel. There are so many other choices of business flannel suiting fabrics , in virtually the same colour, in a much more reasonable price.
To be honest, I can't imagine someone that keen will not book a overnight stay in Tokyo and spend another amount of time for an authentic Japanese bespoke suit.
You should try one. I just got a beige DB waistcoat made up and it works very well with my dark rope stripe suit in a cool office day (which will be rarer in the next month).
As long as waistcoat can get laid haha.
Best idea is just to enjoy your intership and time in Hong Kong.
Thank you for your kind words @NicoHK I have no personal experience with Gordan Yao but have indeed seen some garments made by them (few 6-7 years old suit and not recently made). Those old ones are decent (I don't particular like their sleeve attachment method but nonetheless fits the wearer well), everything else are great (just boring cut although I also consider my suits boring as well) Gordan Yao's has some old-school hand-work (do not confuse with the overall pick...
My experience with WW Chan is on the contrary, I also tried to make a "standard strong shoulder" suit to no avail. At the end, the suit gets little to no use.As far as the quote above, I am pretty sure Gordan Yao will charges pretty much the same as Ascot Chan Bespoke.Have a look in the shops as mentioned by members here will be useful.
It is just typical polish matter don't ovethink. Does not look like a cut on the leather.
There will also be some fusing on a fully canvassed jacket.