or Connect

Posts by add911_11

A bit too general.In fact, hand padded chest gives more flexibility to the structure. In other words, a hand padded chest can be both soft and hard based on the coat-maker's working.
In some extend, I find Lai's cut too slimming to be unsuitable for real work wear.
I think Lai's cut is very slim and unique. Totally concurred.
For everyone's interest, they also do something like this:This is a mao influenced suiting [[SPOILER]]
No GT stands for my usual tailor Grand tailor in Causeway BayIn terms of hard it cannot get better than this:
I put my bet totally with GT if one wants hard tailoring. they got my pagoda shoulder prefectly.
Big congrats on becoming a father very soon, wish you all the joy in a few months time.Although I don't think 4 months is adequate time, I suggest to place your order before July will give Lai adequate time to finish your order before you leave Hong Kong.
Just be warned Lai's waiting list is very long now For new orders.I don't see any real problems on your trousers except some minor shortening. In fact the two suits you posted looks very good to me.I think Lai has a softer look by default, I consider my stuff from other tailor much sharper.Although Lai stuff has slimmer effect. But I find your suit pretty well proportioned.
Actually I am interested in Templeman as now. Can anyone comment his finishes?Because of the spoil's of Japanese bespoke, I don't think I will be happy with JLSJ type sole and welt finish
Well at least I can fall back on Okuyama or Spigola since I have worked with them before. Cleverley just returned to me and price is within my means. Besides west end firms.. what other maker one can think of?