or Connect

Posts by add911_11

After looking at some posts herein, I slam my face when I see people are so determined to find the "cheapest deal" that provides top end results. Besides labour costs (which locals have never really appreciated), good trimmings do cost a lot of money. I am confident to say that if people are willing to pay 2000 pounds onwards to a Hong Kong Tailor for an entry to mid range fabric, the outcome could be just as good, or even better than buying the foreign brands. Why this...
Thats a pretty god in-depth story. On the side note, I have noticed that most if not all my SGP tailoring friends have fencing thighs and like their trousers really slim. Best of luck in your practice in SGP, I suppose you will finish your pupillage before heading back to SGP.
I suggest you not to bother and just enjoy your time in HK and Shanghai.
Hello lads. I have seen very successful results in UK and US's SF meet-ups. I just want to brain storm and see if any Hong Kong members are up for a summer sartorial lunch or dinner? If there are enough guys attending, I am sure we can book a cozy place for our enjoyment. Dates and Venues are still up in the air... any ideas guys?
I am pretty convinced that in Italy they will sell you Drapers, which is to be fair a pretty good brand.
Yes... I will upload picture soon.
Interest Check:- I now have a WW Chan suit to sell, only worn once in the office for its entire life. Cloth is by Dugdale Mohair 10oz range, it drapes like a steel and excellent for day-to-day hardwear. The suit features 3 buttons, fishmouth 3 inch lapels, U-shape waistcoat, double inward pleated trouser. Very thin padded with light roped sleeves. This will be the classic for almost anyone. Size wise, this will fit a regular 39R to 40R. Please let me know if you...
HAHA you never know.... especially when it is a young mid 20s to mid 30s men wearing them.Probably will also help the positive comment if he also has a maserati quattroporte GTS...".....Woo what a lovable handsome family man, totally will fancy a dinner with him..."
Given tux is something one dont often replace (unless weight changes), I honestly think tux is always worth to get it bespoke rather than regret it later. Further tux has a more confined design features, so a clueness customer (and I think OP aint one of them) can't really go too wrong with it. Fit wise, some common sense will do, it is not rocket science.
They should have a column on iGent look (e.g. Smalto / A&S / Rubinacci suit, plain colour shirt, boring Grenadine tie, White PS, Cleverley Bespoke Pig-skin loafer). What they comment on are all very edgy, of course the general female consensus will be against it.