or Connect

Posts by add911_11

Cross post from the Hong Kong tailor threadThese are for weekend wears.The quasi-nolfork is a Loro Piana 100% cahsmere, the the navel DB is a crombie 100% cashmere.Again I am very pleased with the outcome. [[SPOILER]] On hanger [[SPOILER]]
These are for weekend wears.The quasi-nolfork is a Loro Piana 100% cahsmere, the the navel DB is a crombie 100% cashmere.Again I am very pleased with the outcome. [[SPOILER]] On hanger [[SPOILER]]
Actually both piece features a waistcoat in the same design.Some pictures are done with braces and some are not. Therefor you may see the trouser problem.In fact, stay in touch next week as there are some weekend wear coming.
Cross -postI have collected another 2 pieces of 3pc suiting today, again I am very pleased with my venture with this new man so far.Both suits are in ultra-light weight 240 grams cloth. The darker one in Dormeuil and the lighter one in Fintex.The construction is very lightweight and the cut is more 'modern' then my usual tailor.Enjoy [[SPOILER]]
I have collected another 2 pieces of 3pc suiting today, again I am very pleased with my venture with this new man so far.Both suits are in ultra-light weight 240 grams cloth. The darker one in Dormeuil and the lighter one in Fintex.The construction is very lightweight and the cut is more 'modern' then my usual tailor.Enjoy [[SPOILER]]
I actually will consider this dark grey. I will not worry about that.
[[SPOILER]] This is my long-overdue over coat project. This features many details e.g morning coat back, back center box pleat, fake half belt, velvet collar, turnback cuffs...etc.Fabric is by baby alpaca wool from Bower Roebuck.As shown above, do not make the mistake of arguing with your tailor, it will never goes well. [[SPOILER]] I have been told that all currrent orders (including 2 blazers and 2 3pc suits, beside the overcoat) will be ready in around 15 days.Again, I...
I can smell the presence of mafoofan here. Well done on that trip, I hope I can find time soon.
[quote name="nutcracker" url="/t/343005/japanese-shoes-bespoke-rtw-super-thread/2835#post_7346906" [[SPOILER]] FB[/quote]Hey Nutcracker..... I always wonder how these boots will look like on the owner.Just curious about this female who has such a refined taste.
Thanks for your kind words.In real life, the suit looks more relaxed and 'Italian'.@chobo you never seen their waistcoat?