or Connect

Posts by add911_11

I only hope you are experience enough to deal with a Sifu without the middleman.I also hope that your boss will have reasonable expectation of the outcome.Just a second thought, you sure your boos is not asking you to pay for it instead of him?p.s. Please be considerate and do not post Sifu's contact publicly in future.
I feel sorry for audilover but recommending ur new colleague for work clothing rarely goes well. I suggest you to pay close attention to the stuff (more importantly the quality of it). It can easily be the case that he is acustom to typical RTW clothing. In that case, suggesting real tailors may attract adverse impression and comments.
[quote name="Fishball" url="/t/33568/the-hong-kong-tailors-thread/3390#post_8528675" [[SPOILER]] [/quote]Very nice work Fishball.I notice is that the side taps has a relatively short pulling slide. Do you find them better in long or short?My tailor seems to change side taps length all the time :-PHow does the fabric made up?
The fabric I choose is specific for trousers. Until now I think it held up very well, certainly durable enough for common office wear. In particular it holds up the crease very well and easy to iron.The weight is 240gms.My tailor actually recommend me to use the same trouser fabric for a jacket thus making a suit out form it.
At least our ancestors were once constructive and telling us something new.
Acutally not much shirts can make a good combo, I have luck with white and blue candy stripe so far.You were in HC for the purpose of giving expert testimony?
Haven't been here for a while, things seem to have changed. Please do not be over-excited and tell everything you knew to everyone. It is plain annoying and silly. Anyway I will like to share my recent odd jacket combo. Jacket is Zegna "Crossply" Wool/Linen/Silk 260g, Trousers same fabric 240g, made by GT as usual. Tie is from Vanda Fine Clothing.
I am currently having two suits made in that fabric...Will be able to asnwer you soon.
Although you asked for kowloon side, it is far safer to get the tube, head to Central and try WW Chan.
I am sorry to break the news but actually a lot of "horsehair canvass" contains polyester or nylon.