or Connect

Posts by add911_11

I have not tried Wong sifu yet. I am pending for the trier's outcome.Plus I have a 3pc with WW Chan in making so at the moment I have enough.
I have no idea. Since I knew a customer had already ordered from Wong's production, therefore I suggest to sit tight and wait for updates.Thank you for your kind words.Nowadays time are very tight for me, therefore a detailed report like my experience with Graham Browne will be very unlikely. In due course, I will try to take some pictures of my fitting and the finished garment. However do forgive my GF's poor photograph skills.I don't think I will try Gordan Yao in the...
I guess it all depends what people wants.Mr Lai is the cutter and fitter and Mr Car is the front man. However, I am afraid that Mr Lai is not a chatty person so you have to get your point straight. I also hope that you speak Cantonese since Lai does not speak English. Mr Car's English is alright but don't expect perfection.Almost forgot this, Car is also running a new line of production where a Wong sifu would do the cutting and fitting, with the rest in small HK workshop....
The quick answer is no. Lai's cut rely mostly on dart shaping, with trim waist, sleeves and no drape (the usual stuff). L&L cut is more round, more open quarter, shaping is done mostly via side darts.Long answer is yes if you have the time to discuss with him in great detail (most time spent on ensuring he actually understands), and ensuring once he understands your advice would be followed.In any event, I actually find L&L cut does not suit lean bodies. Most of the time,...
Haha pls forgive my maid for that matter. I am very messy these days.
It is more about the roundness of the chest drape, looser waistline, while still maintaining a close fitting back. In this cut, I think Lai had move the armhole a little lower and wider sleeves to compliment the cut...Acutally dartless per-se does not make the coat fits "looser".... it just a tailoring technique adopted.Similarly, sack suit does not necessary mean the typical 80s suit.... my understanding is sack suit often have a very small account (even less than my...
That was the idea in my mind during fitting. Comfortable and firm chest.I still think Lai cannot make British stiff chest BTW
Smith Finmersco 9oz range has one.
haha I think i have grown a size in the last 2 years actually...This is special because I specifically ask Lai to make a voluminous cut (think of Sexton)...
I have promised Car to do it for a very long time.... [[SPOILER]] In gist, they are very good value for money, most of the bells and dings are included. I think they are equally good then the other tailor shop I frequently uses. [[SPOILER]]