or Connect

Posts by add911_11

Realistically, I think stick with WW Chan is the best bet on craftsmanship and your travel habits. It is close to impossible to get the "prefect" suit without a good clue of what you like in terms of fit / make and works for you, the benefit of going to WW Chan is that you have the best chance to have an "adequate" first bespoke which you will actually wears in the long run. The worst pain for me is to work with a new tailor, tried your best, and got a suit which...
Loro Piana and H&S do have some excellent stuff in the high end. But they are really expensive.I have used VBC Revenge s140 and Zegna 15milmil15 for my working suits, and I really like the sensation that comes with it.I also agree with Reeves that Dormeuil Tonik is a fine choice, as long as you don't mind something a little hard.
I think the tecnik is more suitable to Hong Kong three seasons. It is definitely not a pure tropical cloth, it does feel pretty heavy even at 9 oz. Edited: Just worn the suit for a whole day, I can attest to its crease-resistant abilities.
For all purposes the first suit should either be in charcoal or navy. If you are only going to wear it less than 10 times per year (I doubt most will need to wear a suit for dates), I suggest you to get Italian luxury fabrics (e.g. High-end VBC or milmil from Zegna) because it will be durable enough.
My recent pickup, cloth is the Dormeuil Tecnik purchased from Ebay
That DB looks Armani just like America Gigglo
Haha. I mean using up one or two bolts. I currently had 5 suiting lengths in total. All of them are light flannels or 12oz worted.
Currently brainstorming only. Considering a new overcoat and use up 1/2 unfunded liabilities.
First of all I wish everyone a lovely Mid-Autumn Festival ahead. It seems October is just round the corner, is there anyone who are getting their winter stuff ready?
Rather thrilled that someone endorsed my fit had posted my fit pic.