or Connect

Posts by add911_11

Same here....Mr. Okuyama also had asked me how they did the finish...
Seriously how special is a peaked lapel pinstripe suit? 5"8 - 5"9 isnt even that short, stop complaining.
I am helping my friend to sell his unused odd jackets. This jacket has a drape fit, good for UK38S to 40S Feel free to drop me a pm for shipment and cost. Details 1. No padding on shoulder 2. Waterfall sleevehead 3. True 3 roll 2 4. Half lining 5. Working cuff 6. dual vents 7. fully canvassed 8. Genuine Loro PIana Tasmanan s130 all wool Measurements Shoulder: 18" Length: 29" Chest: 41" Waist: 37" Sleeves: 23" NOTE: no interior pocket Flickr 上 CHA-K 的...
There was a wardrobe cleaning since I had gain a few weights. The following items no longer fits me well so I hope they find a good home. Details: 1. Dual vents 2. Slim cut jackets 3. All full Floating canvass (handstitched) 4. Alteration friendly 5. side taps trousers + small fishtail back 6. soft shoulder (HK) + classic shoulder (Savile Row) 7. Savile Row stuff cut by the famous John McCabe. 8. Features Finmersco and William Halstead fabrics 9. 2 items with...
I really want to know how good their bespoke operation is....
I think he uses the mid grey and shocking blue weft mix tonik
How long is the dark blue?
I can't wait to see the measurements... Hope they will work out. I will be very interested to see the comments from my tailors about your suit. They always look very unique and bad- boy UK mod style.
I actually got a length of H&S flannel in this colour.I will say it is an excellent wintery causal suiting but can't be used as separates...
I think as long as you know what you need from the shop, do pay them a visit.Be warned, they do take cards for payment. All cash preferred.