or Connect

Posts by add911_11

I can smell the presence of mafoofan here. Well done on that trip, I hope I can find time soon.
[quote name="nutcracker" url="/t/343005/japanese-shoes-bespoke-rtw-super-thread/2835#post_7346906" [[SPOILER]] FB[/quote]Hey Nutcracker..... I always wonder how these boots will look like on the owner.Just curious about this female who has such a refined taste.
Thanks for your kind words.In real life, the suit looks more relaxed and 'Italian'.@chobo you never seen their waistcoat?
@BespokeKiwi thanks for you kind words.
For those waiting, here is the selfie. I must say it is very diffcult to take a good picture of a 240 gram fabric. IMG_20140907_221440 by CHA-K, on Flickr
I think thats just optical illusion. The peak is attached very tight from the grorge.That a 240g Scabal cloth, muat be a pain to tailor.
I recently had tried a new tailor because it was recommended by my friend. According to him, the tailor offers contemporary cutting and minimalist constructions. I have received the garments yesterday, and I must say they provide excellent value compared to my usual HK tailor. Workmanship and pattern are on-par with current top-end bespoke tailor shop. I guess I have to make some more with them. The particular point that amuses me is that they can accommodate a...
Buy a new rolex sub and not wear it for the next 50-60 years
I am very happy with it. I find the finish of the watch and the titanium wristband very nice. It is a different animal to my Green GMT master 2.The design of Royal Oak Offshore is very beautiful.I only wish my model will have ceramic pushbuttons and crown....nevermind.
My new purchase, my first AP