or Connect

Posts by demsteelers1

Updated with measurements 8/23. Enjoy!
Hi everyone - thanks for your interest. Measurements coming tonight!
Today is a sad day; I've finally come to terms with the fact many of the beautiful items listed in this thread are unlikely to fit me anytime soon thanks to a combination of long startup hours and the amazing food here in SF. These items are all in excellent condition as I rarely get sprezz it up, worn no more than 3-5 times each unless otherwise indicated. UPDATED with measurements. Enjoy! Suits Sartoria Partenopea 3/2 3 piece suit, 50R drop 7: $850 Condition:...
Quote: Originally Posted by demsteelers1 I value SF and I'll repurpose the thread to avoid a flame war. I know exactly what arbitrary means and believe it applies in this case. Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol if you really think those rules are without reason, you're fucking retarded This is what I meant about avoiding a flame war. I own desirable pants that I want to sell as quickly as possible. It just so...
I value SF and I'll repurpose the thread to avoid a flame war. I know exactly what arbitrary means and believe it applies in this case.
What would be better for the SF community? Offering these exclusively to its members despite arbitrary rules preventing me from posting on B/S or putting them on ebay where anyone can have at it? I think the answer is obvious.
I love the Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit, and they can be had on clearance for $39 a shirt. But with an 18 inch neck that might not be the ticket. As far as most queries go, for slim fitting OTR shirts, I think they are the best buy.
I'm A Fucking Retard.
This outfit is over the top, but there had already been rumblings about him. I resent how almost all well dressed politicians are accused of being gay in this country. The fact of the matter is, people don't trust you unless you look like a shlub- the lowest common denominator mistrustful of you. The false equivocation between caring how you look and being gay is alive and well almost everywhere but NY and LA.
This strikes me as petty