or Connect

Posts by demsteelers1

Quote: Originally Posted by demsteelers1 I value SF and I'll repurpose the thread to avoid a flame war. I know exactly what arbitrary means and believe it applies in this case. Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol if you really think those rules are without reason, you're fucking retarded This is what I meant about avoiding a flame war. I own desirable pants that I want to sell as quickly as possible. It just so...
I value SF and I'll repurpose the thread to avoid a flame war. I know exactly what arbitrary means and believe it applies in this case.
What would be better for the SF community? Offering these exclusively to its members despite arbitrary rules preventing me from posting on B/S or putting them on ebay where anyone can have at it? I think the answer is obvious.
I love the Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit, and they can be had on clearance for $39 a shirt. But with an 18 inch neck that might not be the ticket. As far as most queries go, for slim fitting OTR shirts, I think they are the best buy.
I'm A Fucking Retard.
This outfit is over the top, but there had already been rumblings about him. I resent how almost all well dressed politicians are accused of being gay in this country. The fact of the matter is, people don't trust you unless you look like a shlub- the lowest common denominator mistrustful of you. The false equivocation between caring how you look and being gay is alive and well almost everywhere but NY and LA.
This strikes me as petty
I appreciate everything that's been said. I still think this suit is/can be pretty good. But as I expand my collection I'll follow skinny goomba's advice. I have shoulders so I don't need a shoulder so strong. And I can achieve the silhouette I'm looking for with waist suppression. Since I am fit and a legit drop 7 or 8 so I thought an aggressive cut would work well. I don't want to look blocky. I guess I'm not an off the rock kind of guy, but hey few are. At least I...
Yea, I'm pretty happy with it. I think with a few alterations it can be very good. Now I just need to work on my posture! Does anyone have a recommended tailor in Chicago that's reasonable? I'm fairly new here. Should I check out the RL store? I'm thinking sleeves up a bit, waist let out a tad, and maybe the button moved up a bit.
any ideas on this button stance issue?