or Connect

Posts by about11oclock

Price includes CONUS Priority mail tracked shipping. Many happy transactions on here. Please check measurements carefully. FW12 EG Navy Cotton Whipcord Cruiser Jacket. Crazy bells and whistles--game pocket on the back, throat tab, buttons up with a hidden placket, corduroy pocket detailing, shawl collar with a hidden hood, elbow patches, 2 interior pockets. Condition is 8/10. Wore it for a season, but cared for immaculately. Freshly dry cleaned. The jacket does have signs...
Purchase price includes priority mail tracked shipping within CONUS. Many happy transactions on here. Please check measurements carefully, unable to accept returns. Unique, warm, slouchy, awesome. Cozy winter time fleece and wool combo knit! Only wore it once last winter, just have too many navy sweaters. This is tagged a japanese L, translating to a medium in American sizing. Retailed for $320 USD if you could even find it last year. Purchased from bluebuttonshop in...
Price includes fee and CONUS Priority tracked shipping. Many happy transactions here. Unable to accept returns, check measurements carefully. Thanks! Unique, warm, slouchy, awesome. Cozy winter time fleece and wool combo knit! Only wore it once last winter, just have too many navy sweaters. This is tagged a japanese L, translating to a medium in American sizing. Retailed for $320 USD if you could even find it last year. Purchased from bluebuttonshop in canada. Excellent...
Couldn't possibly fit bigger than last FW season...
Hello, Prices includes paypal fees and tracked priority mail shipping through USPS. I always try to ship within 24 huors of payment, but it's sometimes 48 and you always get a tracking number. Check measurements and be sure--I am unable to accept returns. Engineered Garments SS12 Andover Jacket Navy Polka Dot Size M $200 I love this piece and will keep it, so forget about lowballing, but I need some cash and rarely wear it. I just never picked up the pieces to pair it...
Hello, Prices includes paypal fees and tracked priority mail shipping through USPS. I always try to ship within 24 huors of payment, but it's sometimes 48 and you always get a tracking number. Check measurements and be sure--I am unable to accept returns. Engineered Garments SS12 Andover Jacket Navy Polka Dot Size M $200 I love this piece and will keep it, so forget about lowballing, but I need some cash and rarely wear it. I just never picked up the pieces to pair it...
Basically my daily here. Super comfortable and easy for work. EGx3 + J. Crew Popover. Cold here or I would roll the sleeves.
how much?
In before Nepenthes NY ceases to give out stockist information due to overload of requests.
Got a pic?