or Connect

Posts by about11oclock

Hey Mike and other Americana experts, Recommend a good source for a replacement canvas strap for a canvas briefcase? Not strictly epaulet related but I'm a longtime customer and I think someone in here probably has the expertise. Thanks!
Really doubt that Gustin cares what you think is poor taste. Also, fact is Gustin is after a different customer than EG.
Yeah, all clothes are beater clothes. I guess what I mean is I try to buy clothes that suit my lifestyle and wear them while I live. If they don't suit me, I don't buy em.
Hi all, Purchase price includes CONUS tracked priority shipping and paypal fees. Please look at measurements, unable to accept returns. Thanks! EG workshirt in an awesome plaid printed micro-corduroy. Fall winter 13. Tags attached, never worn never washed. This shirt is going to wash and wear into one of your favorites. With all the amazing details you know already--reinforced elbows, gussets, triple-stitching, etc. Workshirts are without peer. CONUS shipping included...
and they literally came in 3 weeks.
Price includes CONUS Priority mail tracked shipping. Many happy transactions on here. Please check measurements carefully. FW12 EG Navy Cotton Whipcord Cruiser Jacket. Crazy bells and whistles--game pocket on the back, throat tab, buttons up with a hidden placket, corduroy pocket detailing, shawl collar with a hidden hood, elbow patches, 2 interior pockets. Condition is 8/10. Wore it for a season, but cared for immaculately. Freshly dry cleaned. The jacket does have signs...
Purchase price includes priority mail tracked shipping within CONUS. Many happy transactions on here. Please check measurements carefully, unable to accept returns. Unique, warm, slouchy, awesome. Cozy winter time fleece and wool combo knit! Only wore it once last winter, just have too many navy sweaters. This is tagged a japanese L, translating to a medium in American sizing. Retailed for $320 USD if you could even find it last year. Purchased from bluebuttonshop in...
Price includes fee and CONUS Priority tracked shipping. Many happy transactions here. Unable to accept returns, check measurements carefully. Thanks! Unique, warm, slouchy, awesome. Cozy winter time fleece and wool combo knit! Only wore it once last winter, just have too many navy sweaters. This is tagged a japanese L, translating to a medium in American sizing. Retailed for $320 USD if you could even find it last year. Purchased from bluebuttonshop in canada. Excellent...
Couldn't possibly fit bigger than last FW season...