or Connect

Posts by about11oclock

Hey Dudes, Selling a true sample FW10 olive wool Hartford in size Medium, fits small https://goo.gl/FRrgbD
[quote name="Drinkwaters" [/quote] Always on the hunt for that Baker in M or L if anyone has one or sees one...
Killer piece, and if it wasn't way too small I'd keep it. Didnt even try.it on. Deep tough navy cotton ripstop. Will age wonderfully in time. Great details and construction. Includes all extra buttons for replacing the.unique buttons EG used this season. 4 outer pockets, two inner. Measurements Pit to pit: 18.5" Shoulder to shoulder: 17" Sleeve from shoulder: 21.5" Base of collar to hem(back length): 25" Purchase price includes CONUS priority tracked shipping within 48...
Anyone copped anything in this fabric? Looking for some info on it. My usual MO is fall in love with the fabric and then pick the piece I want, and this looks fucking great. Thoughts?
No, but I have been meaning to go to Ippudo NY for a ramen and to see it IRL!
CONUS shipping only. Price includes shipping and paypal fees. No returns. Choose wisely Engineered Garments x Vans Slip-Ons Sz. 10 NIB You know these. Highly sought after collab from EG and Vans. I had to line up in person for them like a douche. Mismatched black suede/nubuck uppers. 10/10 never worn, never tried on. Fits .5 size big. No returns. Choose wisely PM w/ questions or for paypal. Thanks.
Think it was $380--$400 RP
nehru vest is fucking perfect
Quick quick shot of ss13 field jacket, also a fw14 flannel under there somewhere.