or Connect

Posts by about11oclock

Real quick, SS15 Chauncey shirt, Needles Zip V-Neck Jacket, or whatever they call it.
Sounds like it rolled off the line with some extra wabi sabi. Enjoy.
I've got that one! Used to remember which season, I think it's SS09 or SS10? Still fun to wear.
I tried it on and have a guess--the chambray was extremely stiff on it--an interesting crinkly texture. Probably would go away once washed and relaxed.
I have one of the most sought after EG jackets out there, in size Medium. Very reluctantly selling, and starting here because I would like to see it go to a good home.SS 13 Field Jacket. Worn. In flawless condition. Olive but I spoilered a couple pics of the navy to show all of the cool shit this jacket can do. Zip out rain skirt and removable hood.Taking serious offers only, lowballs will be ignored. I'll trade it for a Small in either color but mainly interested in $....
Which sneakers are these?
Springtime fadez.
Could we foul up the SS16 thread with sizing and price questions instead of that one AND this one?
Historically, they have been .5-1 size big. I take the same US size as my Barrie size, and a full size down from my regular US Vans size.
^ don't sell that. On the hunt for the Needles Ghillie sneaker in tag size 9.5. All colors considered. PM ME.