or Connect

Posts by zeroconspiracy

I am looking for a polo supplier to get a clothing line off the ground. I would not be apposed to a chinese supplier as that is where Brooks Brothers makes their garments and it is of good quality. Any suggestions on how to locate overseas connections would be appreciated. Also, would it maybe be more cost effective to purchase the fabric wholesale and have the shirts assembled locally? I would imagine having the goods assembled near by with my oversight would allow for...
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay ^^^I like the jacket. +1 I like the clothes and would give it a B-. It is passing, but lacking that extra sense of style to make it an A. Plus, that tie doesn’t go with his spread collar. Personally, I would keep the spread collar, but throw in a wide full-bodied silk tie and tie a nice, thick Windsor. The wide tie would complement the wide lapels and the thick knot would fit better with the overall chunky...
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ayjafuh3-g...ico+Libani.JPG A little too contrived for my taste
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum He could do without so much stuff in his pockets. Are you suggesting a murse?
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar wtf with these grey/pink trousers? Forget about the tattoos... The most perplexing thing of the whole fit is why he would buy a belt that is obviously many sizes to large and have his pants appear too short. ....but yet i wouldnt have it any other way
Quote: Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits I had no idea this dude had so many tattoos. That rules. This guy is savage. The main reason being i could have never imagined those pants ever looking good if i saw them on the rack (though i highly doubt those came from a rack). But he some how pulls it off - and you know he could give a fcuk if you liked them or not. Good for him.
If you like Gold Digger you should check out Check On It. It is done in the similar style Hype has adopted lately but the production is WAY better ....not to mention Beyonce is a way better dancer and singer than both KW and JF Check On It - there is not much to hate about this video. It has Beyonce as the Hood Rat, the Sultry Temptress, the Professional, the Girl Next Door and the Night Club Dancer. For a big girl, she can shake it with the best of them. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy my daughter went to college up there and if y ou have to ask what is making those goats happy, you probably don't know much about humboldt county. they're really nice folks (cypress grove, that is) and make several terrific cheeses. they do often have funky names, but what the hell. lambchopper is about as buttery a goat cheese as i've had; purple haze is fresh goat rolled in lavender and fennel pollen and truffle...
SOOOO hard to pick just five, but here it goes... Top 5 (in order) Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See Nas ft. Lauren Hill - Street Dreams (and the Remix ft. R. Kelly) Jay-Z ft. UGK - Big Pimpin' LL Cool J - Doin' It Beyonce ft. Slim Thug & Bun B- Check On It (Honestly, Doin' It and Big Pimpin' are tied for 3rd - but Big Pimpin' wins due to the grand production budget ~ Yacht + Trinidad + Hoes = serious $$$ )
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira :/ Kanye gets killed on every song he has a featured artist on, imo. Do the artists in the song "Classic" count? (Nas, Rakim, KRS and all of them shit on Kanye's verse.... especially since he compares himself to them and calls himself classic ) +1 KW is a horrible artist all around. Graduation was a good album.. not great and certainly not as great as he thinks it is. Anyone who uses Auto tune is a boob...