or Connect

Posts by Oasis

Looking to purchase the full Our Legacy Constellation suit in size 48 from SS12 collection. (2b Unstructured Blazer Constellation Navy and pants to match.) 23rd June - Blazer purchased. Now looking for the pants in a 48/Navy. (46 may be considered). Used is fine but must be in good condition. Quote me a price shipped to the UK if you're looking to sell - will consider purchasing the pants/jacket on their own if you have only 1. Thanks.
Paul Harnden Derbies Size 6 - Painted/coated linen over leather. Outsole measures 28.5cm. - Trade wise, only interested in CCP footwear in a 6. - £400 + fees + shipping (EU-£11/WORLDWIDE £16)
Split lamas. Not for everyone but I love them. Should be here in a week or so! Slowly but surely building my collection. Very slowly.. Haha.
The wait for my Augusta's is killing me.
I care because I wanted the item enough to purchase it, hence I want the item more than I want the money I've paid for it. If it never arrives I get my money back and no item. Granted it's better than no money and no item but I'd have preferred to just get what I bought.It's just idiocy sending an item out with no tracking if you're being paid via PP and not the gift option; all the buyer has to do is open a dispute and you'll lose. You'd be aswell shipping the item out...
I'd go for the Derbies if I had to chose.. but the two are not really an either/or item..
I ship everything with tracking, regardless of where it is going. It's the sellers responsibility to get the item to a buyer, unless the buyer specifically states they want non tracked shipping and are willing to bear the risk of a loss - even then I'd only ship this way if the item was low value and I was paid via the 'gift' option on PP.
Yeah, that's part of the problem, finding someone who's capable and you trust. I personally have never seen anyone post pictures of baller boots (Augusta CCP and the likes which have been re-soled, let alone re-soled well.. A poor re-soling job would fuck the aesthetic even more..I'd have to x2 this. I was apprehensive at first but I've not looked back. I got my cobbler to do the half sole first. (Doesn't involve any alterations to the construction as adding a rubber heel...
I was a little apprehensive about having my CCP's protected but I'm glad I did. Actually makes the easier on the foot to wear too.. Why don't you wish to do it, aesthetic reasons?
Assuming the good weren't faulty, are you being serious?