or Connect

Posts by Oasis

Thank you for contributing to the ongoing health of my bank balance.. I saw these late last night and was pondering.. Unsurprisingly 8D all gone now!
Decent proxy from US to UK?
Careful not to get it on any of the detailing as it can be a pain to remove (lesson learnt). Easiest and most efficient way to remove I found was to hold the hose of a vaccum just above the little mound of baby powder and suck it all up in one foul swoop. Good luck.
RE oil stain. I had similar and heaping baby powder on the stain over night seemed to soak the stain up slightly. I repeated this a few times over it became far less noticeable - although admittedly didn't disappear all together. On another note - anyone moving on LWB'a in an 8D? Would like to pick a pair up below retail..
I'm looking for a pair of Alden LWB's, Barrie last in size 8D. I'm open to suggestion with regards colour/leather combo (open to colab makeups also). I'm UK based so if you're looking to sell, you'll have to be able to ship to me. Let me know what you have.. I'll pay a fair price but not looking to line someones pocket for the sake of it.. Thanks.
Trickers Bourton Brogue, UK 7 1/2 (fitting 5/standard width). 4444 last, meaning these fit a standard UK8. Espresso in colour. Double leather sole. In very good used condition. Protective sole and heel added. Light wear on the protective heel but nothing that will require replacing any time soon. Full details here: http://www.trickers.com/collections/mens/jermyn_street_shop_collection/jermyn_st_country/country_shoes/shop_country_shoe_collection.htm# A Trickers staple,...
Anyone got the Brown homespun bedford in Large they're looking to offload?
As per title. Current season Floral Ghurka shorts. Linen/cotton blend. Waist 32. Brand new with tags. RRP $285 plus shipping. Yours for $170 shipped worldwide.
Shameless plug - I've got the SS15 Floral Gurka Shorts in 32 for sale. Brand new with tags. $170 shipped worldwide.
Mbaum - that's a sick look. Pants look great, too slim for my legs but fantastic there.