Posts by Oasis

Can anyone provide any sizing advice on the 'reelin' model? I'm looking at a size Medium but I'm told it has a 19 inch pit to pit which is either wrong or tiny.. it is from the heritage line as I understand but I didn't expect it to be that small..
Trickers Chester Suede Tassel Loafers. Size UK7 1/2. 5 width fitting which is standard. Condition is approx 8/10. See pictures. $150 as gift plus shipping Shipping is:- $20 USA $15 EU $10 UK Any questions - just ask.
Deop to £159!
Drop to £179.
Used. 8/10 condition. £199 > £179 > £159 shipped worldwide (as gift of you cover the fees). Absolute bargain - especially considering how weak the pound is vs. the dollar. Any questions drop me a message.
Thanks very much for the suggestions gents.In full disclosure this is not a 'happened yesterday event'. It's been just over 3 weeks. I'll give the suggestions a try as I've really nothing to lose! If I can get anything near a return to a uniform finish I'll be happy. If not, I'll put it down to experience and move on - not the end of the world.I'll update his thread and let you guys know how it goes.
[Cross post from Trickers thread - any advice?] So.. Trickers ain't really built for being worn in the Sea it would appear haha. I don't need these back looking brand new but does anyone have any idea what I can do to achieve a uniform finish? Finish in areas looks to have been removed by the salt water. The toe and the rear quarter appear more shiny than the rest of the shoes. The transition between these areas is 3D/raised - you can feel the change in the leather with...
I went a walk along the Scottish coast that went a little off-piste.. Ended up slipping and fell into the sea - feet only thankfully. Thanks, I'll probably pose the question over in that thread also.
So.. Trickers ain't really built for being worn in the Sea it would appear haha. I don't need these back looking brand new but does anyone have any idea what I can do to achieve a uniform finish? Finish in areas looks to have been removed by the salt water. The toe and the rear quarter appear more shiny than the rest of the shoes. The transition between these areas is 3D/raised - you can feel the change in the leather with your fingers. I'm not opposed to the entire...
Hi all. I'll throw my pics up soon and any potential buyer can have pics prior to making payment should someone be interested very soon. As title states Engineered Garments Bedford (Olive Whipcord / Large / Brand New with Tags). Never worn. Seen here: http://well-spent.com/engineered-garments-bedford-jacket/ Take advantage of the £ being in the gutter. £160 shipped worldwide, with tracking (as gift or cover the fees). Any questions drop me a message. Best, Mark