or Connect

Posts by textandaction

Thanks for the update! Will be on the lookout at the end of the week.
Mike, any updates re: shirt delivery?
I'm a 32 and I really like the way the Walt fits in 32. I would say just go with the 32 and then have them taken in if need be.
I have $308 in credit at Context, and since they don't have anything I particularly want at the moment, I would be happy to sell it for $278 or thereabouts. Happy to try to work out a deal.
I bought this beautiful version of the classic Naval on sale from Inventory a while ago, and it's been sitting in a drawer with a cedar sachet waiting for the weather to turn. I tried it on again recently and decided the fit doesn't quite work for me. Asking price is hard & fast: I'm looking to recover what I paid. Price includes shipping via USPS Priority to US addresses; please feel free to PM me with special requests, and I will try to accommodate them. Pit to pit:...
I just received this beautiful incarnation of the EG Bedford from Context, and found to my dismay that I shouldn't have sized up. I can return for credit if necessary, but I don't see anything else at the moment I'd rather have, and they've sold out of the jacket in medium. My asking price is $300 shipped USPS Priority to anywhere in the US. PM for international shipping requests. I know it's not much of a discount, but I'd like to recover as much of the purchase price as...
I purchased these a few months ago, and have worn them maybe a dozen times over the course of the summer. Constructed in Japan of Japanese fabric, with the great standard details of the W+H West Point. They're still in excellent condition, with nothing to report except that I moved the top button out maybe a quarter of an inch because I didn't size down enough. It isn't remotely noticeable when the shorts are being worn, so I can't imagine a scenario in which this would...
I picked up these chinos a couple of months ago, but I don't know what I was thinking - I didn't size down (I'm a true 32). I've only worn these two or three times (washed carefully once), and the asking price reflects this. In excellent condition. This is the S/S 11 version, constructed in Japan of Japanese fabric, with the standard W+H details and cut. A great pair of chinos, just not for me. $175 shipped to CONUS via USPS Priority. PM with requests for international...
Note: Only the red is still available. I purchased these university stripe shirts (one blue, one red) from McNairy's S/S 10 offerings a year ago, and while I've worn them fairly regularly, they're still in terrific condition. Both are constructed from a mid-weight oxford cloth (of Japanese origin, if I remember correctly) in the United States. Note that the tails are a little long, and are therefore ideal for tucking in. At one point I had the cuffs taken out a tad (the...
Good deal on some great shirts. 1883 doesn't change hands nearly enough on this forum, which is a pity, because the fit is better than Gitman Vintage. If these were mediums I would probably take one off your hands.