or Connect

Posts by frivmo

My wife and I are moving to Italy in January and I need to radically slim down my wardrobe. Getting rid of a bunch of great stuff I've accumulated over the years. Condition is good to excellent on everything, most are in need of a press as they've been stored for a couple months. Offers welcome, discounts for multiple purchases. Shipping to US included. ISAIA Light Blue Sportcoat: $350 $300 $275 $250 $200 or best offer! 50R Positano, 94% Cotton, 6% Silk Length BOC:...
Pretty sure, but I'll double-check. It's very slim.
SPIEWAK EPAULET SPECIAL EDITION N3-B SNORKEL PARKA in BLACK Size: 38 Worn twice, moving to Italy in January, must go! Special edition N3-B is entirely made in the United States, and it's produced to exacting military specifications Vintage, straight-slim fit that cuts a tailored shape without being shrunken or too tight The front closes with a heavy-gauge IDEAL® brand brass zipper and features a button-over storm flap with genuine horn buttons from Germany Classic...
Bought this awesome 3-roll-2 Isaia beige/cream unstructured summer blazer/sport coat in like-new condition from a SF member about a year ago, had the sleeves taken out about a half an inch (from 24.5" to 25" - there's a crease there that I never got around to getting pressed out), but never wore it. This is a recent piece and has all the quality and detail you'd expect from the Neapolitan masters. All sales final. -100% Cotton with cupro lining (through the sleeves into...
Bought this awesome 3-roll-2 Isaia beige/cream unstructured summer blazer/sport coat in like-new condition from a SF member about a year ago, had the sleeves taken out about a half an inch (from 24.5" to 25" - there's a crease there that I never got around to getting pressed out), but never wore it. This is a recent piece and has all the quality and detail you'd expect from the Neapolitan masters. All sales final. -100% Cotton with cupro lining (through the sleeves into...
Haha, I see what you did there. No such luck however. I got a large.
Tempted, but hesitant. Anyone have fit pics of the herringbone as an overshirt?
Just received the Green Portuguese Flannel at the office, and holy crap I may just have to other another one before I leave for the weekend. Gladly accepting suggestions…
I hate you all. I hit "CHECK OUT" as fast as my computer would allow and all I got was the saddest message in history.
My jaw is on the floor.