or Connect

Posts by Jennie1991

You know my dad was a chain smoker.... not any more!! Sipping cold water through straw can help replace the act of sucking on a cigarette. Eating small meals can also help you get past the urge the smoke. One of the immediate benefits of quitting is that your mouth tastes better and your breath smells better. Brush your teeth frequently. That way, you'll be less inclined to light up a cigarette and foul that clean, fresh mouth. The act of drinking alcohol is also...
Swimming, I do once a week and for 45 min normally. I love that as I get fresh'n up with the strokes.
Love Mercy by Earlene Fowler
No practice of tips but if the service is pleasurable I can say THANKS and am at the doorstep of double dip recession I believe!
Lip piercing can lead to receding gums and may make the problem worse, say researchers from Ohio State University. They compared the gums of 29 young adults with pierced lips to those of 29 with unpierced lips. All participants were about 22 years old, and roughly half were women. About 41% of those with pierced lips had receding gums. That's much higher than the 7% rate seen in those with unpierced lips.
I hope this helps - http://www.ehow.com/how_964_make-iced-coffee.html and has more information.
Starbucks... Attachment 45039 Vintage ....Attachment 45040 Disney ....Attachment 45041 but finally it is Coffee in the Coffee mug as meok told! Attachment 45042
I just run 2 miles daily and if am not out then its my practice on treadmill.