or Connect

Posts by mikeharo

Started with the dark brown double monks. I like the light brown calf but already have more shoes in lighter shades than darker. How about you?
Just sent payment for my order from March 29. The payment request said the shoes will ship within 15 days!
Is this blue suede the same color as the blue suede on the Leather Soul short wing they listed on Monday?http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2013/04/08/alden-shoe-navy-suede-shortwing-lsw/
Not sure i understand. Pictured from foreground to back: carmina, marlow, allen edmonds. The picture is a bad iPad picture but it would show that all the heels are pitched from front to back (the back part of the heel is elevated and does not contact the ground). Doesn't bother me, they all fit and feel great.Edited to add: the AE and marlows have heel taps so it is not that they are worn down. Also, the tap is not holding the shoe up, it is not contacting my desk (in this...
Nice! I ordered a pair of shoes on March 29 and it was initiated today. What are the steps in their process? So I'm assuming this is step number two; how many steps until shipped? Ozzy, when do you expect yours to ship?
Isn't the one with the lighter welt (top, left) Alden ravello?
I didn't mean for that to be taken in a negative way, sorry. I was simply recounting my experiences. Sorry for the confusion.
Its funny, it seems to happen twice a year. Some people say they won't be included. Some people say they will be included. We go to the site on day of pre-sale and find some people were misinformed. I'm glad I jumped on them last spring. I opened the site the morning the sale started, they were included so I took advantage.
Give - In - Style is this week at 25% off. The Pre-Sale (formerly Private Sale) will be end of this month. The Pre-Sale is the sale with the discount plus kicker (which has ranged in the past between 30 and 40 percent plus 15 percent kicker). As for deciding when to buy, its a crap shoot. If your size sells out during this sale, you are out of luck for the pre sale unless you call a store.
Bucksfan, awesome shine! How did you do it?