or Connect

Posts by mikeharo

Great for you, bummer for me, I ordered dark brown double monks march 29 - no shipping date yet
Agreed - I treat them like khaki/tan colored - they'll pretty much go with anything - I like how they look with blue gingham in particular - I also think they look great with purple/lavender
LS blue suede swb first time outside EPs Skull and crossbones OTC
Ordered March 29Paid April 17No shipping confirmation yet
I'm an 8.5 brannock and my rancourt for polo edrics are 8 and they have some room in them - meaning they still have considerable room - not sure if its enough room to think 7.5 is the right size but they definitely have room. For reference I'm 8 in Barrie last, 8.5 in AE 1 and 5 last (I know a bit different from most). Hope that helps.
My post had nothing to do with why it happened, I was recounting my experience. Regardless, my point was that the deepest discounts come at the end of the sales which is well beyond the expiration of private sale. Its a gamble that your size will not be available. The question was about a RL suit "as cheap as possible" and I gave my opinion.Also, I am sure others can attest to finding deep discounts right before sales end. Even on the website, discounts start at a certain...
Are you near a store and do you have a sales associate you work with frequently? If so, wait until the spring sale is almost over then go for it. I got a blue label blue suit for less than $500 (sticker was $1600 iirc) at the end of the spring sale a few years ago.
never that I can remember
So you're saying marlow = trubalance (which = barrie by most accounts). I (perhaps boldly) believe this is because the sizing of the Marlows is UK. This would not explain mediahound's size difference but it would explain the size difference in my pictures. In mediahound's example, his 8.5 Marlow (if UK sized), would be a US 9/9.5. However, in his picture, the US 8 LWB is longer than the 8.5 Marlow. If my theory on UK sizing was correct, it would be the other way: an 8...
Crappy iPad pic - taken with heels squared off with t-square, another t-square by toes for reference - keep in mind the Dalton's, Marlows, strands and desert boots have 360 welts which make the shoe slightly longer My brannock size is 8.5 as measured at various retail and podiatry locations Dalton's are 8.5 - sole length: 11 1/8" Rancourt for prl are 8 - sole length: 11" exactly Marlows are 7.5 (not a typo) - sole length: 11 1/8" Indys are 8 - sole length: 11.5" and...