or Connect

Posts by mikeharo

Bump for this makeup. Looks like we need 3 more.
I'm not a fan of the shaft height of the jumper boot. However, that makeup would look nice.
I'm in!
Cross posting from GentlemensFootwear.com thread: Hello folks, I had an offline conversation with Steve about getting a suede boot for the fall. I want to check in here for interest in doing something. Let me know if there is any interest in the following (Carmina) or feel free to propose a makeup you would like to see. - Polo (or snuff) wingtip boot, dainite or commando - Polo captoe, dainite or commando - chocolate tanker Cheers!
Cross posting from GentlemensFootwear.com thread: Hello folks, I had an offline conversation with Steve about getting a suede boot for the fall. I want to check in here for interest in doing something. Let me know if there is any interest in the following (Carmina) or feel free to propose a makeup you would like to see. - Polo (or snuff) wingtip boot, dainite or commando - Polo captoe, dainite or commando - chocolate tanker Cheers!
Hello folks, I had an offline conversation with Steve about getting a suede boot for the fall. I want to check in here for interest in doing something. Let me know if there is any interest in the following (Carmina) or feel free to propose a makeup you would like to see. - Polo (or snuff) wingtip boot, dainite or commando - Polo captoe, dainite or commando - chocolate tanker Cheers!
Agreed. Steve is a stand up guy. He has a customer in me for sure.
Wow, thank-you very much for taking the time to send this response. Very helpful, thank-you.
Dark Burgundy Tassels, uetam last. Sizing is interesting. Length wise they are great. A little tight across ball of foot. I was looking for a dark loafer and these nailed it. Thank-you, Steve!