or Connect

Posts by mikeharo

Looks great! Details on the denim, please.
Add to the mix they are balmorals
Fair point. I will be watching if you do decide to restock. Thank-you
Patrik, will you be restocking the Carmina black wingtip?
Do you have any plans to restock the Carmina Black calf Wingtip? I am looking for 7.5UK. Going to order the Brown Chromexcel Wingtip Boot right now. http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carmina/products/carmina-black-wingtip
Thank-you very much.
How does the Robert last fit? Research seems to say Barrie = Robert size. Any other comparisons? Also, if Barrie = Robert, does that mean 8US in Barrie = 8UK for Robert? That may seem like a dumb question because US to UK conversion charts say to size down 0.5 from US size to get your UK size. I simply want to confirm before I have shoes shipped from Sweden. Thank-you very much. I did try to research before posting here to save the post.
Navy suit by RLWalnut Calf strandsprobably could have done a better job with sock choice...in fact, what was i thinking [[SPOILER]]
OK, website is back up. I have the dark brown calf double monk, Hiro last.Brannock: 8.5AE 5-last: 8AE 1-last: 8.5Barrie: 8Trubalanace: 7.5C&J 341: 8C&J 325: 8Sidi: 41.5I emailed Meermin those sizes and they advised 7.5. The fit is great and I am happy with the shoes. The shoes seem to have mixed reviews but I enjoy mine and have no quality issues.
I have had good results when emailing them my brannock size and sizes in various popular lasts and asking their advice. I have the double monk (Hiro last I think, website seems to be down atm) and their sizing advice was spot on. Their estimated time of arrival give at order was spot on, almost to the day.