or Connect

Posts by mikeharo

1) Awesome display of gratitude in your email today. Bravo 2) My regular fit workshop chinos arrived today. I wish I ordered several pairs. The fit advice from this forum was spot on and the fit is great. Great product, thank-you very much.I hope you keep that pattern. I struggle to find chinos that fit well and the regular fit workshop chinos are as good as I've found yet. Thank-you. Cheers!
Just got shipping confirmation for my Regular Fit Chinos.
Email from TS today regarding Chinos: Slims ship Friday, Regulars ship Monday.
What is the status on the Workshop Standard Issue Chinos?
I think Rancourt does the penny loafers for PRL
OK, at the risk of embarrassing myself, our preliminary wedding blog from our photographer is published! Check it out if you would like. My tux is from Tom James. Shirt from RLPL, shoes from C&J. I am not crazy about how the tux fits in the pictures. We took a great amount of time and effort on the tailoring but it still looks sloppy to me. Regardless, our wedding was definitely the happiest day of my life! Many thanks to everyone here for your advice and input! If you...
Looking forward to the workshop chinos!
Any idea what time the Dover pre order closes today?
Jim, Thanks for contributing! I have a pair of chinos in democratic fit that are a touch tight in the waist. According to the measurements on the workshop chinos, the waist size is 0.5" more than the democratic fit chinos. In my case, ordering the same size should be a perfect fit, correct? How is the fit on the Workshop chino? It does not seem to be a dedicated slim fit, which is great for me. These compared to the Workshop...
Doesn't the 'fall sale' start right after the Give-In-Style sale? That's how I remember it.