or Connect

Posts by mikeharo

My hunting vests and jackets have these. We use those pockets to hold our birds/rabbits. When clay shooting, we use the pockets to hold more shells than the normal pockets can hold.
I am a huge fan of the antique edge trim EXCEPT with brown CXL. For me, its too much contrast.
I prefer the traditional brown edge.Everyone here knows this but I think its important to give credit where its due. Steve has been incredibly helpful via PM. I want to publicly acknowledge his helpfulness.
I need to figure out what I want. Would brown cxl look good in this boot? Can't get over thinking pebble grain would be better for a jumper. I'll figure it out tonight
Probably going to happen. Any idea idea on price?When does order close?
Is the wingtip boot happening also?
How can I find the 10% survey?
When is the fall black/purlple label sale?
Is this makeup happening? I can't find it, I can only find the brown cxl cap toe with natural edge.
Ok folks, wrapping up the details for my wedding next month. Thank-you all, especially @imthegroom. I have my tux ready to go - black herringbone, satin shawl collar, one button, no vent, besom pocket, flat front pants, no cuff, and waistcoat. I am doing a full turndown collar shirt. Two questions, I would love your input. What material do you recommend for the bowtie? Satin? Silk? Also, for studs, I am going with reversible ones from Kent Wang - they are mother of pearl...