or Connect

Posts by mikeharo

Steve, sorry for dragging this out - so the boot up for order will have the punched cap?
Steve,For the cognac boot, the shaft looks shorter than the Jumper boot. Is that the case with this make up? Would it be similar height to the Indy boot, for example?
Chipshot, they look great!Any sizing advice on the tassels?
I use AE chili and think it looks good.
I'm looking for sizing advice for the Cavendish. My brannock size is 8.5. I was fit at C&J nyc for the cheam, 341 last, in 7E. Barrie shoes in size 8US fit very well. Any advice on the 325 last?
Apologies for asking this before but I still don't feel comfortable with the information I gathered. What is the consensus for Marlow Tassel sizing? I am a solid 8D Barrie. The Marlow Wingtip in 8 fits me well. My brannock size is 8.5 Thank-you in advance
1) Awesome display of gratitude in your email today. Bravo 2) My regular fit workshop chinos arrived today. I wish I ordered several pairs. The fit advice from this forum was spot on and the fit is great. Great product, thank-you very much.I hope you keep that pattern. I struggle to find chinos that fit well and the regular fit workshop chinos are as good as I've found yet. Thank-you. Cheers!
Just got shipping confirmation for my Regular Fit Chinos.
Email from TS today regarding Chinos: Slims ship Friday, Regulars ship Monday.
What is the status on the Workshop Standard Issue Chinos?