or Connect

Posts by mikeharo

On the way to a fundraiser earlier tonight.
With a true-to-size feature where you can select your true size and it will give you shoes that fit that size. For example, TTS 8 gives you shoes such as Barrie 8. Probably have to make that an additional field when listing an item but worth it in my opinion.
I have the Dark Burgundy Tassel Loafers on Uetam coming in a few weeks. On Steve's advice, I ordered a half size down from Forest last. Steve said they will be snug at first but stretch nicely. As soon as they come in I will post a fit review.For reference:Brannock: 8.5D USForest: 7.5UKBarrie: 8USUetam Tassels on order: 7UK
Roger, looking great! What are your pants?
Thank-you!
Can anyone offer sizing advice for the Ron last, in particular the tassel loafers? I have the double monks (Hiro) in 7.5UK and the fit is good. I am 8US Barrie, 7.5UK Forest last, if that helps. Thank-you very much!
Mike, the new selection of MTO trousers look excellent. I need to replace my favorite pair of chinos and think the English Drill is my best option. How does the Putty (1816) compare to the British Khaki (1817)? Is the 1817 more brown? I am looking for a tan/khaki color. I'm stoked we can still get Rudy pants! Thank-you!
I'm having trouble following along, too. Is the Isham a go? What are the final specs? And price?
I am interested
I'm in for thisAnd maybe the galway