or Connect

Posts by mikeharo

[[SPOILER]] GMTO #3.80229 Punched Captoe Boots (Unlined Shaft) / Rain / Polo Suede / Dainite [[SPOILER]] If you do #3 in anything other than Rain, I can be convinced. Forest perhaps?
@Epaulet - can the Cramerton be done in Rudy fit? If not, how similar is the Military Twill to Cramerton?
How does C&J handle payment for GMTO? Is it paid all at once up front or a payment upon order and one before delivery?
The invoice for Carmina 80189 split toe in vegano marron came this morning!
Polo suede wingtip boots Two more of the scotch grain split toe boot
Nice pics! In my opinion these turned out to be excellent. Now its time to up my photography game
I sized down a half from Rain to Soller. I tried the 7 and 7.5. They would both would have worked but the 7 felt better. I'm quite happy with how these boots turned out.US 8.5D brannockBarrie - 8USAE 5 last - 8E or 8.5D USC&J 325 - 8 USC&J 341 - 7E UKForest - 7.5UKRain - 7.5 UKSoller 7 UKI can post pics tomorrow of various lasts next to Rain and Soller, if it would be helpful.
Split toe boots arrived this morning! I was looking for a sturdy boot for the winter. The leather is bombproof. Thank-you, Steve!
I'm waiting for the pebble grain nst boot and got an invoice today. My bet is its that boot! Psyched
Does anyone have a price list for the annual C&J sale?