or Connect

Posts by mikeharo

Is there a Lindrick GMTO open? I read in another thread about it but have not been following oselt enough.
Any idea when the Saddle Boots will be available for purchase? The only information I see is from the social feeds; no email about them.
@epaulet The fall outwear sounds excellent, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Any chance of a grey puffer vest like you did a few seasons ago? I recall a cashmere one but a grey wool would be sweet.
Thank-you!
Weird, I'm not seeing it on the site. Also, the items in my wish list have not changed price. Is there a code?
The gift card promotion ends tonight online. My bet is the sale will start tomorrow online.
Would anyone be interested in a carmina gmto with the following specs? I'm open to your opinions, too - at this point it's brainstorming, nothing set Carmina Forest last or similar Polo or snuff suede Dainite sole Any eyelet config So it would be similar to the Faulkner short wing Epaulet did a few years ago. I love that shoe
Nice collection! What are the details of the short wings? Looks like the trees say carmina
I would consider if dainite soles
[[SPOILER]] GMTO #3.80229 Punched Captoe Boots (Unlined Shaft) / Rain / Polo Suede / Dainite [[SPOILER]] If you do #3 in anything other than Rain, I can be convinced. Forest perhaps?