or Connect

Posts by Cant kill da Rooster

I've never seen that second one.
Haha...no worries.
Ah, misread Viewmaster. The strap is outside on both.The first two show the single and double deployment.http://www.watchstyle.com/pi1191986688.htm?categoryId=157Here is single deployment open.Double.Not my pics.
Some updated pics of my Transocean on a brown aftermarket strap. I do prefer the strap but it now sits higher on my wrist making it more difficult to hide under the cuff. This is my first experience with "Brietling style" and it will take some time to break in. I find it quite similar to Stowa's Nappa strap I had on my Antea but for half the price. I am pretty impressed with the quality so far. I will see how it wears. I am tempted to locate a darker brown, black or...
Tease.I thought the Jazzmaster had a 20mm strap? You will certainly appreciate Alligator or Croc, it makes a great strap. If you do get a deployment, my 2 cents is get the single for comfort. I had a double deployment on my strap and I didn't really care for it. Plus it became a bit finicky.
It is German, it is unique and it is cool. Enjoy and please post pics.PS. You might like the strap.
@RogerP. I think Stowa is pretty damn close. I sold my KS41 due to the size for a dressy watch but may pick up the Flieger at some point. I love their view of the Unitas over other Fliegers I have looked at....
Nomos wins in every way. Cleaner dial, larger, lume, a date function, in house movement. I can't get past the date setting on Nomos though. I think it would drive me crazy.
Never seen it with lume. That is pretty cool.Looks similar to my old Cyma. Which strangely enough, I keep on the same Nomos strap.
Make sure it has a giant diamond encrusted bezel.