or Connect

Posts by Cant kill da Rooster

Purists might detract from the 12 hour inner bezel in favour of a 24 hour one but personally I love it. The size is a killer for me though. For a more sporty watch, I prefer the outer bezel on the Rolex GMT as well.
I like the Terranaut but not a fan of the date function on the dial. I think Sinn does it better. I agree the Ranger is a bit of a poor man's explorer but I do like the painted numerals and the bracelet even if it isn't integrated. If I went with Stowa it would probably be the 2801 hand wind. Any fans out there of the Glycine Airman? Too busy?Decisions.
Pilots are why I started to get into into watches. Sold my Cyma and now looking at some military style replacements. Not pilots I suppose. Possibly the Nomos Club, Tudor Ranger or Sinn. I don't need any more chronographs.
[[SPOILER]] Nice watches. Welcome.
It's a great piece I think. If you get it and you are into mods, this has always been one I liked, probably because I prefer the PO bezel.http://forums.watchuseek.com/f20/omega-seamaster-2254-custom-big-pictures-403797.html
I bought one for my Omega Speedmaster (silver bezel) but it just didn't look quite right. I went with a more distressed thick dark brown strap after that and then eventually back to the bracelet. I've seen some that look very nice on Panerais.
I've never seen that second one.
Haha...no worries.
Ah, misread Viewmaster. The strap is outside on both.The first two show the single and double deployment.http://www.watchstyle.com/pi1191986688.htm?categoryId=157Here is single deployment open.Double.Not my pics.
Some updated pics of my Transocean on a brown aftermarket strap. I do prefer the strap but it now sits higher on my wrist making it more difficult to hide under the cuff. This is my first experience with "Brietling style" and it will take some time to break in. I find it quite similar to Stowa's Nappa strap I had on my Antea but for half the price. I am pretty impressed with the quality so far. I will see how it wears. I am tempted to locate a darker brown, black or...