or Connect

Posts by Cant kill da Rooster

That was the first one I noticed. Certainly the more dressy of the two, although the thickness makes it difficult to pair with anything in business.
Some pics of the THC in Blue. Still growing on me, contemplating trading it for a BB in blue. We'll see.
I would buy off a watch site over ebay any day. Ie. TimeZone, Watchuseek or Rolex forums. Better sellers, prices and less risk.
All that said, they are beautiful watches with in house movements. I particularly like their 60's and 70's models which are a bit more unique. If they are considered a poor man's Lange, I will never be in Lange territory so I would consider them an option.
Agree with H there. Longines and Omega will be your most affordable options and both offer up to 38mm sizes if that's what you are looking for. I don't think there is a significant advantage of Omega or Tudor over Longines except collectibility, so you will pay more. I never really see vintage Cartiers and I don't think they will be in that price range. Other options? - Hamilton - Eterna - Gerard Perregaux
I liked the hour markers better on the blue. Also the colour scheme is kind of cool. Sellers seem to be selling used ones a bit of a premium over the black and orange.
^ Nice. Did you buy it new? Still waiting on my THC. Stuck in customs.
Ingenieur 3227
You know you've probably reached a good point in your life when you consider a 3k watch a beater.
I like the Blue better all around. Maybe just because it's newer. Just picked up the THC.