or Connect

Posts by Cant kill da Rooster

My mistake Dino.And I'm not slamming Hodinkee by any means, I read them quite a bit. I just don't think I've ever seen a negative review by them.
Does Hodinkee ever say anything bad about any watch?Is it possible it's just a timing adjustment? 10 seconds isn't that fast.
I use TimeZone and CWC (Canadian) mostly. Watchuseek is also often used. Others may chime in on some alternates, ie. Rolex Forums, Watchnet, etc.
Perhaps join a noted seller's site and sell it yourself. Even as a first time seller, there will be lots of local buyers in NYC and Hong Kong that would be willing to try a face to face deal. Don't think you will have a problem.
Not knowing anything about Comex I fell down the rabbit hole looking it up. Very interesting. Can't wait to see pics.
The dial aside and I do like that dial, an 11mm thickness on a chrono must impress. No?The Elite looks nice.
Letting this one go...one last pic.
I'm pretty pleased Tudor has introduced an in house caliber but not too sure about the current offerings. I would prefer if they put the new movement into the existing line of Black Bay and Ranger.
\If all those options are too cheap for you, try the B55.http://www.slashgear.com/breitling-enters-the-smartwatch-market-with-its-b55-connected-16373764/