or Connect

Posts by drmmr

Please relay our gratitude and appreciation to him. Doesn't mean much but there are some of us who actually appreciate what both Dan and you have done for us and TOJ. I hope Drew is competent at sizing!
My account got frozen when I sold like a bunch of stuff for just a couple thousand, and it was a fucking pain in the ass to get it up again. Paypal requires you to explain how/why/what and provide evidence of correspondence, etc. If TOJ did take in over a million bucks worth of orders, and with the lack of a proper system, I can't imagine how long it will take Drew with the little time he gets.
Nah not really a UFO, cos your jacket ugly af and a UFO would be fucking amazeballs. That is all.
Lol comparing Luxire to TOJ.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maison-Martin-Margiela-leather-distressed-Hi-top-sneakers-new-all-sizes-/151625105906?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item234d8f81f2 MMM white Velcro Hi's £109, multiple sizes.
One of your best for sure.More structured bottoms like jeans and wool pants seem to suit you much better than those soloist pajama pant bottoms you seem to favour
Singlish best, you suck lah.
Holy crap Rosenrot just walked past me in the train.
Weird. I think we're about the same size and iirc Kyle told me to go with 3. Oh well both sizes are sold out anyway. Lmk how the 4 works out for you yeah.
@cyc wid it you got the tuxedo in size 3?