or Connect

Posts by Risk_Reward

No secret code needed. This is how it actually worked out for me. colleague - You were the one I walked by wearing those shoes this morning? me - yep saw you walk by, wondered why you didn't recognize me. -- shoe discussion -- colleague - Andy's? me - style forum
This guy is a billionaire. Would you dress like him too?
Only if the tie is to be worn as headgear and has an appropriate emblem.
Buy everything you find that is deeply discounted, then post it for to critique. He can turn any oddball item into a masterpiece.
How about wearing this to a GOP convention, say state level.
You are more likely to get your ass beat. You are also more likely to get laid (women like peacocking). risk - reward
great point, I'm 6'0" and I wear a 43 (19.5 inch shoulder measurements) and I would not call my shoulders broad.
Both your jacket and pants are too big. The jacket is too wide in the shoulders, which can't be fixed economically. Get a suit with a smaller jacket.
What do you think of this BB Black fleece jacket? I'm thinking of getting the Navy one, but can see the details better on the khaki picture. Here is the URL http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=720&Product_Id=1516793&Parent_Id=711&default_color=KHAKI&sort_by=§ioncolor=§ionsize=BB3#null
I just purchased this one. What do you think?