or Connect

Posts by Risk_Reward

I like how you adeptly hid your passive aggressive insult at the new poster as well. You bring insulting to a new level.To the new poster.1. This forum is about classic menswear. That suit does not fit the aesthetic of acceptable menswear. It is a costume made to draw attention to a performer. It is a gaudy display of embarrassingly low style knowledge.2. Black is not acceptable classic menswear either. Black doesn't maintain a clean appearance. An acceptable easy...
Just post some pictures of the shoes you are interested in purchasing. Include the inside with serial numbers, the sole, and from several side / top angles. Odds are good that someone will recognize the shoe. Even if no one recognizes it, from good pictures people can get an idea of the quality.
The hat will be fine either way. Let's discuss the table, chair, wall, and curtain.
I googled it. Appears to be this:
I recently purchased a Brooks Brothers brown houndstooth Sport Coat. I'm having trouble finding a good combination with my wardrobe. My wardrobe is not that big, which is part of the problem. I'll try adding a picture tonight, the coat doesn't seem to be on the website during the sale. It just has two colors a dark brown and a lighter one. The pattern is relatively large. I'm looking for recommendations to combine with it. The best I've come up with is a light blue...
How about a purple golf shirt with popped collar and dinner jacket
I thought that brown was for farmers. Evidently black is for people who sing to farmers. No wonder everyone here hates black. This is a train wreck of style. There has to be 1 multimillionaire country signer that dresses better than a middle school kid trying to play grown up.
No secret code needed. This is how it actually worked out for me. colleague - You were the one I walked by wearing those shoes this morning? me - yep saw you walk by, wondered why you didn't recognize me. -- shoe discussion -- colleague - Andy's? me - style forum
This guy is a billionaire. Would you dress like him too?
Only if the tie is to be worn as headgear and has an appropriate emblem.