or Connect

Posts by blank

I need to know what's up with the Chinos. I want to buy a khaki pair. Two years ago, I bought the Navy and Olive. Both were made in Japan. Now, they're all made in Canada. From the measurements, the inseams seem the same; I think when they first came out, the Canada chinos were shorter in the inseam than the Japan ones. At Uncle Otis, they say that these Chinos are for Fall...
When is the first Barney's sale? Standard 40% off any time soon?
The leather watch band on my Hamilton has frayed, and I want to replace it with a stainless steel band. Ideally I'd like to get something other than silver. I'd love to get a gunmetal grey band. Anywhere to get this?
price drop
I'm selling a rare Nom de Guerre field scarf. I paid $150 to have this imported from England a year ago, and I've only worn it a handful of times. It's an incredibly unique piece, and it's something you'll never be able to find again. You can see the exact same piece sold out at Oki-Ni here: http://www.oki-ni.com/invt/ndg0105olv This piece is in 100% mint condition. Sadly, I didn't pay £28 for it. PM me, and I can ship it out tomorrow.
I'm looking to buy a BOO sweater. I'm a large in all of their shirts. The site lists a "size 3 / 40" and a "size 4 / 42" Which equates to a large? The 3/40?
I received the Plain Toe J. Crew boots. The 11 is too big, so I'm exchanging for a 10.5. Hopefully that fits, and I can get to wearing these. If they're too small, it wasn't meant to be. Quality, upon a quick glance, seemed sufficient. I don't think they are $500 shoes, but for
The Chukkas were unlined. I think I'll try the 11's. Might pick up two and just return them to the store.
Regarding the J. Crew Plain Toe boots, may I ask for advice about sizing? How do they fit? For the only references, I wear an 11.5D in my Allen-Edmonds Clifton and a 44 in my Common Projects Tournaments. Additionally, I once owned a pair of Alden suede chukkas. They were sized 10E or 10.5E and though I thought they fit when trying them on at the Alden store in NYC, the right shoe ended up with awkward fit, so I had to sell them. Do I take an 11 or 11.5 in the plain toes?
Also, what's the difference between 11 and 11H sizing?