or Connect

Posts by blank

W+H West Point Chinos, khaki These are the S/S 12 version. Size 32. Moderate wear, with a slight discoloration on the left leg, as you can see. No structural damage like fraying, tearing, or anything like that. Ships USPS priority.
I'm interested in the torso sweater. Simple question: is the virgin wool itchy? I do not wear itchy wool, I typically only wear merino wool. If it's itchy, my question is: which sweaters are made of merino wool? Not interested in a cardigan, only a pullover (crewneck or v-neck). Thanks.
I need a small swatch of fur to embellish the collar of my new camel overcoat. I'd like to shop for the fur somewhere in NYC: I know nothing about fur, so I just choose something in person. Any recommendations? I've lived in NYC for 6 years but I've never shopped for fur.
What kinds of companies still sponsor an MBA, or offer more significant funding than the standard corporate educational allowance?
Only one coat there with the badass fur collar (although I do like that full fur on the lapels). Anything else?
I am seeking: - a wool/cashmere overcoat - in navy, camel, grey, or an interesting pattern (essentially, "not black") - double or single breasted, doesn't matter - slim fit - mid-thigh length (so, no pea coats, and nothing that hits the knee) - with an interesting detail: an opulent collar, ideally fur (faux or real, doesn't matter, but none of that knotty shearling. a shiny, furry fur) but I've also seen nice coats with unique braided collar Not a fur hood, mind you,...
Thanks. The watches get split usage, so it sounds like it's unnecessary. I do not dive with the watch.
I have one automatic watch and one mechanical watch. Occasionally, both stop and need to be rewound. Do I risk damage to either through this process? Obviously, the mechanical watch is going to stop after any idle duration. But will I damage the automatic if this happens regularly? Does a watch winder provide any preventative care, or just save me the inconvenience of having to re-set the watch once it stops?
bump?
APC sold this simple, marine blue merino cardigan last season. Here's a product page on Blackbird: http://blackbirdballard.com/Images/Products/71383_01.jpg I want to find this cardigan in a medium, ideally new. Help.