or Connect

Posts by blank

what's the difference between the dry selvage and the rinsed?
I'm going to start playing tennis in the mornings, so I'm looking for a recommendation on an entry-level tennis racket. Nothing expensive, ideally just something I can buy from Amazon and use for a few half-hour sessions every week.
Which neighborhood?
sorry -- i meant GBV. only talking GBV here. so how do you find the right size if you might be between a small and medium?
very simple question: are all gitman shirts made the same size? e.g. if i fit into a small, or a medium, does that hold throughout their full line? when patterns, fabrics change?
W+H West Point Chinos, khaki These are the S/S 12 version. Size 32. Moderate wear, with a slight discoloration on the left leg, as you can see. No structural damage like fraying, tearing, or anything like that. Ships USPS priority.
I'm interested in the torso sweater. Simple question: is the virgin wool itchy? I do not wear itchy wool, I typically only wear merino wool. If it's itchy, my question is: which sweaters are made of merino wool? Not interested in a cardigan, only a pullover (crewneck or v-neck). Thanks.
I need a small swatch of fur to embellish the collar of my new camel overcoat. I'd like to shop for the fur somewhere in NYC: I know nothing about fur, so I just choose something in person. Any recommendations? I've lived in NYC for 6 years but I've never shopped for fur.
What kinds of companies still sponsor an MBA, or offer more significant funding than the standard corporate educational allowance?
Only one coat there with the badass fur collar (although I do like that full fur on the lapels). Anything else?