or Connect

Posts by blank

Beautiful jacket. Golden Bear for Unionmade "Atherton" jacket. Size medium, color steel. Made in the USA. Never worn. Retails for $349. $139 shipped via PayPal - can ship ASAP!
Reviewing the Luggage Works website -- can't find the option to add the garment bag. Where do I find that Thanks!
Thanks for that recommendation! I'll check that out. Size is 21inch x 15inch x 6inch. Most domestic carriers allow 22 x 14 x 9 in. So I think this should work. Anyone else have recommendations?
I need a piece of carry-on luggage that can: 1. Carry 2 sportcoats/suit jackets 2. 2-3 pairs of pants/slacks 3. 2 pairs of shoes (one dress, one workout) 4. 2-3 dress shirts and workout clothes for a few days I currently use the Incase EO Travel Roller. It's a nice bag, but I worry that folding my sportcoats is going to ruin them. In the past I used the Tumi tri-fold bag but I thought it was absolutely terrible for sport coats. So, I'm looking for an alternative: I...
Does Haberdash ever do coupon codes, or free shipping codes? $10 shipping for a beanie is intense.
If anyone has an un-used LL Bean 20% off coupon from the holiday catalogue, I'd love to grab it! PM me. Thanks!
There is a high likelihood that I'm going to Kamakura on Friday. They have the new Vintage Ivy shirts in stock at the store. I've already purchased one, and am going to return a second that I purchased. The shirts are not in stock online. If anybody is interested in a proxy, PM me.
The code was on the back cover. Who knows, maybe they sent different catalogues to different people! (Thanks for checking)
everlane recently sent out catalogues that feature $10 off codes. if anyone received one and does not intend to use it, would you mind PMing it to me? thanks!
everlane recently sent out catalogues that feature $10 off codes. if anyone received one and does not intend to use it, would you mind PMing it to me? thanks!