or Connect

Posts by blank

The code was on the back cover. Who knows, maybe they sent different catalogues to different people! (Thanks for checking)
everlane recently sent out catalogues that feature $10 off codes. if anyone received one and does not intend to use it, would you mind PMing it to me? thanks!
everlane recently sent out catalogues that feature $10 off codes. if anyone received one and does not intend to use it, would you mind PMing it to me? thanks!
BNWT APC New Standard, size 30. Never tried on -- acquired from the store, immediately here for sale. $135 shipped.
Well, that's what I can get in Brooklyn.
I've thought about this as well. Does anyone have experience with manufacturers who won't sell to certain retailers?Is $4K/mo too high?
I've long toyed with the idea of opening a brick-and-mortar menswear store in my neighborhood, which is gentrifying, evolving, diverse, and also underserved. I know that I can buy the right merchandise to meet the neighborhood's needs, maintain an inviting atmosphere that welcomes customers, think strategically to leverage the storefront and the name on the sign for auxiliary business ventures, and run the business intelligently. PR is simple; there are a thousand menswear...
It is wonderful that everyone has such different taste. I own a Stowa Marine Original -- not only was it well priced at around $1000, but in my personal opinion, it's the nicest of any of the watches we've looked at thus far. Only one watch (the Nomos Metro Datum Gangoreserve -- WOW!) appeals to me.
I'm curious to know why Stowa isn't represented? Are their watches not considered "dress" watches?
Ya’ll are making me want to post photos of my 6 year old somet 003’s. I've moved on from them but gave them a good 2+ years of wear.