or Connect

Posts by Philip1209

Quote: Originally Posted by TheButler Corporate amex card where you get to keep the points? That's my guess. My dad has stories about a database company his bank used that told him that people would put the $150,000 bill on their Amex so they could get the points. Also, if you maneuver it well, you could buy a car on your Amex and that would add up to a lot of points.
I try to avoid Gap and BR- they have nice stuff but lack style in my eye. Lacoste had some cool socks that I own but can't manage to find a picture on the internet to share.
Hello all, I like to wear interesting socks on occasion. Typically I wear fun ones with jeans and oxfords- it makes the look more hip and young. Can you suggest some interesting (but not too ostentatious) socks for me to pick up? Blue socks would be preferred. Here are some examples/guidelines: Mellow: (Ralph Lauren argyle socks) Good: (Paul Smith) A Bit Crazy: (Paul Smith)
Quote: Originally Posted by Twotone Only cool if you are under 25. Anything other than a wrist watch is tacky to me. Twotone I guess the better question is whether it can be worn mainstream without a person being perceived as a frat brother.
Men should learn to iron themselves. This video will make you realize how cool and masculine it can be: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube...
With Tom Ford as an inspiration, I like to wear French cuff shirts without a tie.
One thing I've noticed is that men are wearing more wrist 'trinkets'- leather bracelets seem to be coming into style. So, besides the nice watch, what else are you wearing on your wrists? Here's some inspiration from The Sartorialist:
We left our maid a bottle of Tequila in Los Cabos once, but normally we don't tip the maids.
I like dress shoes with jeans. A nice pair of oxfords with designer jeans is classy.